Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Anyone else done with long haul? Last one i did was 6 years ago, I'm now just happy exploring Europe it has so much to offer
I’m completely the opposite! I’ve mainly travelled in Europe & the USA and I’ve recently started feeling really aware there’s a big wide world out there and several continents I never or hardly touched yet.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Depends on what you want out of a holiday. Do you want a city break and days filled up with sight seeing? Do you want a beach holiday where you stay near the beach or pool? something with sports?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I can’t decide what to do next year. Whether to use my holidays to get a dog, so I can spend a good 3 weeks with it before I have to work, then only work a few days then have the end of my next week in so I’d have 10/14 days off. Or to go on a solo holiday abroad to somewhere I’ve always wanted and then get a dog early 2025. My plan would be to go camping around the UK when I have the dog. I do have someone who’d look after the dog if I went abroad but I already have two booked/soon to be booked for next year so don’t want to ask too much 😅

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Just seen this. I live part of the year in Bucharest (it's complicated...) June is usually hot but not unbearable, could be some rain (think like intense but short-lived summer storms). Therme is great! Be careful about bears, they're actually dangerous but the sanctuary is great. Bran castle is a tourist trap but I have a soft spot for it, you should also go to Sinaia and Brașov while in that area. The city is incredibly safe and welcoming.
---

You'd be fine in Bucharest, it's a diverse capital city, people might ask you why you are in the country but they do that to everyone. Outside the city I think you'd be unlucky to counter unfriendliness but you might get stared at!
Thank you! I’m keeping an eye out for flights. But tempted to book an all inclusive in Greece or somewhere instead and just do nothing much for 10days 😄
Is food expensive in Bucharest? Or similar to the UK

megx

I want to go on a holiday by myself but feel like i’m being held back by someone who would 100% judge me / argue about it