@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to know why her house never looks lived in. Everything is so bare, nothing on the walls, so many open spaces with nothing in them. It just looks so cold and not homely at all.

Reactions: 2
Miss I love myself going on about her stank face and dancing thinks she’s so cool and individual
You ok hun? You’re so wild xx
Give it a bloody rest trying to convince us you’re not boring and bland just like your home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That face she pulls when she’s dancing is vile, she is a total bell end who loves herself

Reactions: 4
She lives in the same town as me.. never seen her out in the wild though… she must hibernate 😅

Reactions: 1
She makes no reference to FM anymore I wonder if she’s left. But she forgets to mention that the poor people under her still make her 90% of this ‘online income’

Reactions: 3
She makes no reference to FM anymore I wonder if she’s left. But she forgets to mention that the poor people under her still make her 90% of this ‘online income’
I wondered this when she said the other day that her income was from online. She didn’t plug FM which you’d think she would. Let’s see if she mentions it now 👀🤭

Her and life about em are competing to see who can look the worst in their get ready with me
I have to say they’ve completely put me off carrot jeans for life
Now featured on Grazia, she will barely be able to fit her head through the door at Zara today, you know, as she’s so famous 💁🏻‍♀️
---
She lives in the same town as me.. never seen her out in the wild though… she must hibernate 😅
Only leaves the house to go to metro centre, Zara,M&S. Wagamama or Tesco 🤣

• Haha
That ridiculous gurning face looks like she’s bought of bag of white powder

So I don’t have to click the link… can anyone send me in the right direction for the denim shirt from M&S she has on… and I’ve looked on the site - but can’t find as it looks cropped on her, but none look like that on the site!?

So I don’t have to click the link… can anyone send me in the right direction for the denim shirt from M&S she has on… and I’ve looked on the site - but can’t find as it looks cropped on her, but none look like that on the site!?

It’s this one. I’m not sure if it’s meant to be as cropped as it is on her.

Attachments

• Heart