@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the colour of Sofys face or what she must see when she looks in the mirror. She looks orange, sunburnt or shining due to highlighter overuse!

& I agree they get so much more time tougher then the average couple who both work etc. They obviously have a good support network too. My eldest is 6 and I can literally count on 1 hand how many date day/nights we’ve been on since having him!
It’s not a shiny face, it’s ’a dewy glow’ she absolutely loves herself.! Her getting dressed reels make me cringe

Wow! Her new reel getting her face ready is something else. So much swearing.
I’m not opposed to a swear word myself and I do use them more than I should 🫣 but that’s just unnecessary 😖 so cringe, you can tell she’s done it to get people commenting like hahah you’re so funny 🤢 it only works if it’s natural and that was not!

Reactions: 1
I’m not opposed to a swear word myself and I do use them more than I should 🫣 but that’s just unnecessary 😖 so cringe, you can tell she’s done it to get people commenting like hahah you’re so funny 🤢 it only works if it’s natural and that was not!
Who wears a full face of makeup to walk around Centre Parcs🤣🤣 pet you’ve got the wrong shade, never mind marinate, looks like you’ve been tangoed, witch! 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1