Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to the Q&A where someone asks her how she squares being a communist, and anti-capitalist with becoming an influencer whose only job is to flog stuff.
She's cunningly taking ADVANTAGE of consumerism as an OPPRESSED person by.... Being an active participant in capitalism.... and perpetuating it....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, according to her stories, yesterday was "exhausting" because Hank pissed on her floor....for no apparent reason. Erm....I beg to bleeping differ! The poor soul is probably developing behavioural issues due to being cooped up in her tiny flat all day, every day. Or maybe he just needed, you know, WALKED!? Like other dogs! And how can you be exhausted from cleaning up a bit of piss! I'm potty training a 3 year old...she needs to come to my house to see exhausting!

I don't follow Sofie anymore, I just looked at her profile as a one off, but duck me, in just a 2 minute glance she irritated me beyond measure!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sofie is embracing influencer life with a box of gifted face creams and whatnot...I have to say I get really annoyed watching people get free stuff when we know she can afford it 😤

Reactions: 8
Sofie is embracing influencer life with a box of gifted face creams and whatnot...I have to say I get really annoyed watching people get free stuff when we know she can afford it 😤
and she barely even showers ,is she even goingto use any of that stuff anyway?

Reactions: 5
and she barely even showers ,is she even goingto use any of that stuff anyway?
She couldn't even be bothered to put on clothes, so not really going to be going to her for tips. I mean, why? Even Cetaphil and Vichy were brand new to her. They may as well have asked Hank to do the unboxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK so she went on a multi story rant about her Peloton bike…

And I’m not clear as to whether or not she’s actually got on it yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or is the saddle just being used as a handy small table for her breakfast choc mousses!

• Haha

And I’m not clear as to whether or not she’s actually got on it yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or is the saddle just being used as a handy small table for her breakfast choc mousses!
As we all predicted! Strangest purchase ever for someone who thinks getting up off the couch is being beaten down by the tyranny of diet culture and fatphobia.

Also find myself irrationally irritated by those daily "take your meds" posts.

• Haha
Just the £78 a month was it! I’m kind of hoping for a Patreon data leak so I can send links to this thread to Soffa’s brain dead financial enablers :cautious:

Reactions: 6

All this pontificating and agonising about what to post or not post can’t be good for her mental health.

I know it’s not always that straight forward but in some cases I genuinely believe not having much to do day to day can be really bad for anxiety, because you’re left with your own thoughts and have so much time to think everything over to the point it causes a bit of a spiral. I’m not saying everyone should be constantly non stop 24/7 because that’s also unhealthy, but having all the time in the world day to day without many distractions can cause anxiety to get worse. It’s a shame she doesn’t channel that nervous energy into going on a long walk with Hank or something.

Reactions: 13
All this pontificating and agonising about what to post or not post can’t be good for her mental health.

I know it’s not always that straight forward but in some cases I genuinely believe not having much to do day to day can be really bad for anxiety, because you’re left with your own thoughts and have so much time to think everything over to the point it causes a bit of a spiral. I’m not saying everyone should be constantly non stop 24/7 because that’s also unhealthy, but having all the time in the world day to day without many distractions can cause anxiety to get worse. It’s a shame she doesn’t channel that nervous energy into going on a long walk with Hank or something.
Totally agree, I was in furlough for over a year and while at first paid for nothing was great eventually it took an awful toll on my mental health.

I don’t get it, is she saying she is now going to talk about exercising like she has criticised other people for? She is SUCH a hypocrite and so needlessly judgemental of others

Reactions: 8

Very much. Hardly immune to feeling bad, but definitely see that work or *something* can be helpful. Otherwise, why get out of bed? Why put on your clothes? Why leave the house? All too easy to stagnate. Routine is good! And she also never gives herself time to have exercise or activity become a habit and part of her day. Do it daily for a month and then talk about it. Humans aren't meant to be so sedentary.

Reactions: 6
Sofie says she'll be treating Hank to walks for his birthday ...a treat indeed 🥲 at least she says he starts doggie daycare so maybe he'll finally get to stretch his legs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thought her hospital stories were quite interesting today - less ranty / nonsensical

Reactions: 2
Thought her hospital stories were quite interesting today - less ranty / nonsensical
although her complaining about doctors warning her the surgery etc was risky because of her weight,.. what would she expect? no mention of any health risks?

Reactions: 9
No, it really does exist. Where is the personal accountability in this day and age 🤦🏻‍♀️

This attitude is so self serving. No wonder she expects fans who are worse off financially to pay for her vet bills.

I understand everyone has different starting points in life and it’s not as simply as ol’ Molly Mae tried to make out, but there’s a happy medium between that and blaming everything that’s gone wrong on someone or something else.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry but laziness does exist, and not looking after yourself and doing your chores just because you don't want to doesn't mean you are 'taking a rest' if you're always resting.... And I say this as a very lazy person. Telling myself that it's ok and I don't have to do anything if I don't feel like it is such a terrible approach?? Not to mention it's bleeping tit for your mental health to just let yourself wallow and coddle yourself like a child. Forcing myself to get my tit together and clean my bathroom/fold my laundry/wash up is so much better for my self worth than ordering another takeaway to avoid doing chores. Isn't that obvious????

Reactions: 14
No, it really does exist. Where is the personal accountability in this day and age 🤦🏻‍♀️

This attitude is so self serving. No wonder she expects fans who are worse off financially to pay for her vet bills.

I understand everyone has different starting points in life and it’s not as simply as ol’ Molly Mae tried to make out, but there’s a happy medium between that and blaming everything that’s gone wrong on someone or something else.
laughing at her inclusion of "creative people" and "people on holiday" in the category of "oppressed people" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.