Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for money for vets bills but can afford a £1000+ exercise bike?
Yep, this was my thought. Also, I get that she seems to have impulsivity issues but like... There's a return period for a reason. Even the video that Sofie linked was like, you don't need the fancy version the basic is fine. Jessamyn Stanley who Sofie also follows does Peloton but couldn't afford the bike iirc, so just set up a more basic bike with a laptop so just had to pay for the classes and I'm pretty sure she did a while video about how to copy her set up if you also didn't have a lot of money.

Fair enough, she has put on her personal patreon that you're supporting her and I guess you have to accept that she's going to do this sort of thing but she's willing to do this, go into debt for an exercise bike but not her dog?!

Reactions: 10
I agree with you @Awkward_Somber - it’s impulsive purchasing, and she always goes for ‘the best’ for herself. A quick ‘I deserve it’ buzz, then you start feeling scared that you made a bad decision… and Sofie performs this anxiety on her socials. Bleak.

I’m sure she’s up to her eyeballs in debt tbh, she’d need thousands of Patreons to fund her lifestyle. She’s in the low hundreds. Stand up comedy is a financially precarious job to start with, and those Deliveroo costs rack up so quickly over time (YES I’m still obsessing with her ordering a single fkn subway for lunch :ROFLMAO:).

Finances do play on her mind too, she posts weird ‘financial advice’ stories all the time. But the content really varies, half the time she’s showing off being disorganised and chaotic, the other half she’s showing off as being a super budgeter. Blatantly obvious the former is closer to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with you @Awkward_Somber - it’s impulsive purchasing, and she always goes for ‘the best’ for herself. A quick ‘I deserve it’ buzz, then you start feeling scared that you made a bad decision… and Sofie performs this anxiety on her socials. Bleak.

I’m sure she’s up to her eyeballs in debt tbh, she’d need thousands of Patreons to fund her lifestyle. She’s in the low hundreds. Stand up comedy is a financially precarious job to start with, and those Deliveroo costs rack up so quickly over time (YES I’m still obsessing with her ordering a single fkn subway for lunch :ROFLMAO:).

Finances do play on her mind too, she posts weird ‘financial advice’ stories all the time. But the content really varies, half the time she’s showing off being disorganised and chaotic, the other half she’s showing off as being a super budgeter. Blatantly obvious the former is closer to the truth.
agree - I think sofie posts about Finance/money stuff to try and justify or mask her impulsive spending. I remember them posting that they had a lot of student debt from Denmark too. Really she needs to hire an accountant to help manage payments for her work (I assume they get big chunks and then nothing like most self employed people) who can maybe also help her with budgeting too. I know it’s not cheap but it’s a better investment than pelotons and takeaways.

Reactions: 3
She ready has an exercise bike!!!!!
Also if you want a burrito so much just order one for takeaway, which you do 3 times a day anyway??! Yes they are a faff to make, this is actually a reasonable excuse to get a takeaway and not a ridiculously expensive option like sushi either. Just order a £6 burrito from tortilla and be done with it. I don't know why this annoys me so much 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow so she's now an "influencer". Her lifestyle is so depressing to me I'm amazed that she can influence anyone. Mad world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow so she's now an "influencer". Her lifestyle is so depressing to me I'm amazed that she can influence anyone. Mad world.
I was thinking that I can't see why many brands would want to collaborate because she's so grumpy and rude to most of her followers! I will admit I was influenced a while ago to try the Wild deodorant...but it was crap :(

Wow her posting 400 bullshit polls in a row today to fake higher engagement scores makes me think Sofie is serious about this influenza business :eek::eek:

But then she posts immediately after about how she can’t be bothered to shower and it all crashes down again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
If she's serious about not having the energy to shower, shame on her for ever thinking that she'd be able to take care of a dog.

Reactions: 12
Also not a great look for an influenza, active contempt for people who take the time to message you! What a grumpy cow :ROFLMAO:

Say what you like about Hinch but she was smart enough to put the work in pretending to be nice to her sheep, day in day out, all the way to the bank! Watch and learn Soffa!
Says a lot for a "comedian" who has to explain her "jokes" to her actual fans. Amazed she has any left.

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to the Q&A where someone asks her how she squares being a communist, and anti-capitalist with becoming an influencer whose only job is to flog stuff.

Reactions: 16
Also not a great look for an influenza, active contempt for people who take the time to message you! What a grumpy cow :ROFLMAO:

Say what you like about Hinch but she was smart enough to put the work in pretending to be nice to her sheep, day in day out, all the way to the bank! Watch and learn Soffa!
I almost feel sorry for her. Imagine being such a raging misanthrope and having to make your living off engaging with people to flog deodorants, etc.

Reactions: 4
I almost feel sorry for her. Imagine being such a raging misanthrope and having to make your living off engaging with people to flog deodorants, etc.
I know but that’s why her attempt at being an influenza is as hilariously doomed to failure as that time she tried to paint her tiles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

20-story rants about her idiot followers not doing as they’re told and clicking the affiliate links incoming! It’s going to be funny af.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think sofie is cut out for being an influencer. Typically so much of their #engagement comes from being pleasant and responsive to their followers but sofie’s seem to actively annoy her. If you’re trying to sell people tit they don’t need at least be nice about it! Rule 1.

Reactions: 9

i came here to comment this, actual unbelievable how she treats her fans who are trying ti help her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.