Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
especially as there isn't a clear guide of who she could share this with or why
It’s fucked up cos this data would be brilliant for her to put in a pitch deck to #brands and secure her work. She’d be the first to complain if someone had expected this of her, anyone filling it in is a bleeping mug sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s fucked up cos this data would be brilliant for her to put in a pitch deck to #brands and secure her work. She’d be the first to complain if someone had expected this of her, anyone filling it in is a bleeping mug sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️
exactly, getting this kind of information without some kind of consent form must be illegal surely?

Reactions: 2
especially as there isn't a clear guide of who she could share this with or why
Hmm, I find it all quite sinister. The information she's asking about (sexual orientation, income, etc) is extremely sensitive and she's given no indication as to what she's using it for or whether she's keeping it confidential.

Only Sofie would ask her followers to complete an extremely personal and time-consuming survey and then criticise how they complete it though. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmm, I find it all quite sinister. The information she's asking about (sexual orientation, income, etc) is extremely sensitive and she's given no indication as to what she's using it for or whether she's keeping it confidential.

Only Sofie would ask her followers to complete an extremely personal and time-consuming survey and then criticise how they complete it though. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah same, i opened the survey out of curiosity and felt quite uncomfortable. I conduct sensitive surveys in my line of work and you have to be really clear about what you are going to do with the data, why you need it and how you will store it.

I wonder how this sits from a GDPR perspective? Personal data is more than just your name/address etc. And needs to be handled appropriately. Also, I'd question how ''anonymous'' it is with the level of identifying information that's being asked for.

I really hope people filling it in are not taking it seriously and sharing lots of details with a stranger. It boggles my mind that Sofie thinks it's appropriate to ask for SO much personal data with no details on why they're collecting it or what they're going to do with it. It could be used publicly for content/material for all anyone knows or as mentioned above, to drum up more partnerships. Icky all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah same, i opened the survey out of curiosity and felt quite uncomfortable. I conduct sensitive surveys in my line of work and you have to be really clear about what you are going to do with the data, why you need it and how you will store it.

I wonder how this sits from a GDPR perspective? Personal data is more than just your name/address etc. And needs to be handled appropriately. Also, I'd question how ''anonymous'' it is with the level of identifying information that's being asked for.

I really hope people filling it in are not taking it seriously and sharing lots of details with a stranger. It boggles my mind that Sofie thinks it's appropriate to ask for SO much personal data with no details on why they're collecting it or what they're going to do with it. It could be used publicly for content/material for all anyone knows or as mentioned above, to drum up more partnerships. Icky all round.
exactly, it is not just like she is asking opinions on guests/what parts of their content people like, which would make sense

Her followers are exhausting. I honestly couldn't deal with them, no wonder she's a bit hectic sometimes.

Focus more on anti-Semitism made me laugh. Not because I don't think anti-Semitism is a good idea* but because who is scrolling Insta like...what I need from this woman who mostly posts her dog is more anti-Semitism based content, that's what she's lacking. See also: more criticism of my own white supremacy.

*I'm so bad with double negatives - if this is the wrong way round, make it the right way in your head so I'm a nice person

Reactions: 6
Those responses to the survey are like someone’s regurgitated Twitter mouth pieces who say anything for the likes.

Some meaningful things people recommended such as engaging more with people she disagrees with were rejected, of course.

She’s SO tolerant she’s intolerant. How do people like this not see the irony?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone explain to me how a regular period tracker app could tell when your period was gonna restart when you haven't had it for 6 months

• Haha
Someone explain to me how a regular period tracker app could tell when your period was gonna restart when you haven't had it for 6 months
Not sure if this is serious but I use the same app! It basically just tells you your period is starting tomorrow every day that you’re overdue. So it’s been saying that for like 4 or 5 months and she’s just posting it now for the story.

But also no period for 6 months must be like...a medical issue right??

Not sure if this is serious but I use the same app! It basically just tells you your period is starting tomorrow every day that you’re overdue. So it’s been saying that for like 4 or 5 months and she’s just posting it now for the story.

But also no period for 6 months must be like...a medical issue right??
Yeah this is what I mean! So Sofie is just joking right because it must have been saying for months that she's due? And it sounds like Sofie isn't aware of a reason why their period has stopped so surely go to a doctor?!

I'm not sure what you're misunderstanding. There are a number of reasons which can cause long and irregular cycles which are quite common.
Yeah of course... But after months of no period for whatever reason, how would her tracker app know when she was going to restart?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.