Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah of course... But after months of no period for whatever reason, how would her tracker app know when she was going to restart?
I don't think it would. As said previously it keeps saying it's due until you have it. She's probably just being dramatic and seeking sympathy saying it'll definitely happen when she has her gig. There's no way an app would just know that.

Reactions: 5
Yes agree, if you are late the clue app defaults to ‘your period is due to start tomorrow.’

Reactions: 3
Yes agree, if you are late the clue app defaults to ‘your period is due to start tomorrow.’
Yep, my Clue app predicted I was due to have mine for about 100 days. It's really irritating. In that time I had a smear test so asked the nurse about it which said I probably should get it checked with a dr as that sort of a gap is abnormal for me. That said, I have read an article over the past year that said there's anecdotal evidence of the pandemic messing with people's cycles so it could just be down to that.

Reactions: 4
Yep, my Clue app predicted I was due to have mine for about 100 days. It's really irritating. In that time I had a smear test so asked the nurse about it which said I probably should get it checked with a dr as that sort of a gap is abnormal for me. That said, I have read an article over the past year that said there's anecdotal evidence of the pandemic messing with people's cycles so it could just be down to that.
yeah mine has gone haywire over the past year, I think it is pretty normal in times of stress

Reactions: 2
I use clue on a very basic level (just logging actual days of bleeding) and don't pay for the premium but also perhaps if you use it more thoroughly and have a lot of years worth of data it could be more accurate? I'm not sure if it's that intelligent but maybe if you started to log other symptoms and/or mood it could predict when you are likely to start based on past cycles? Mine doesn't do that as far as I'm aware but perhaps someone who gives it more through data might be able to say?

Reactions: 1
Nah, she was just saying it for the silly story, she had shown a similar screenshot a few weeks back but with a caption of something like “oh WILL it now?” in response to the “day 7654: period starts tomorrow” message.

• Haha
Is anyone shocked that they still have Hank? I thought they would’ve rehomed him by now tbh.....

Reactions: 3
From what I can tell he’s a ‘fan favourite’ and if they did re home him I think they know that could really turn people against them.

Reactions: 4
From what I can tell he’s a ‘fan favourite’ and if they did re home him I think they know that could really turn people against them.
I also think Sofie would be too stubborn/ delusional to admit she might not be capable of taking care of him as he needs, so because of that she might never rehome him because she’s convinced everything is fine.

Reactions: 8
I also think Sofie would be too stubborn/ delusional to admit she might not be capable of taking care of him as he needs, so because of that she might never rehome him because she’s convinced everything is fine.
I think if they do get rid of him she will never address it properly and just aggressively respond ot comments citing mental health issues

Reactions: 5
🙄
as an aside though I really enjoyed that book and think it’s worth a read. Not using her evil affiliate link tho obvs

Reactions: 1
Haha - all her days seem to be days off! :confused:

(I'm just jealous that I don't get to lie in a hammock in my garden all day every day!)

2021-06-19 sofiehagendk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a few woke people like this. Over analysing everything to the nth degree. I think they think it makes them superior to other people but actually it's just tiring and boring.

Reactions: 9
They're so ridiculous. How does anyone live like this? It must be exhausting.
View attachment 694249
This whole thing is so exhausting to read. And if I hear "I'm not bothered about X I'm just curious" one more time...

Like I don't think Sofie can have it both ways. They're always getting into these super nuanced discussions about microaggressions and being very particular about it, and other times saying 'I don't really care about X thing (eating meat, killing spiders, the environment) so deal with it, this isn't a safe space'.

Reactions: 8
This whole thing is so exhausting to read. And if I hear "I'm not bothered about X I'm just curious" one more time...

Like I don't think Sofie can have it both ways. They're always getting into these super nuanced discussions about microaggressions and being very particular about it, and other times saying 'I don't really care about X thing (eating meat, killing spiders, the environment) so deal with it, this isn't a safe space'.
Sofie reacts so strongly to things like this too. I don't think the person writing it was suggesting they were sat sobbing in their room, just that some things are a bit irritating and that's the way it is.

I'm not bothered about why I find 'don't' in place of 'doesn't' annoying, that's why I haven't dedicated 85 IG stories and hours of my life to it.

Omg yes, I thought this when reading her tit about spider phobias the other day? Not a Facebook gammon by any means but lord give me strength, a multi slide Insta story on how best to conceal a spider? bleeping hell get out the house love
Haha, I hate that people like this make me think that the snowflake thing isn't completely unfair.

Last edited:
I unfollowed her ages ago. I enjoyed her book but have generally found her unfunny and self-indulgent... I just had a look at her Instagram and I see she's upped the self-absorbed navel gazing 1000%.

I see she's now the authority on gender identity. I'm sure the LGBTQ+ community at large are delighted.

Reactions: 7
They're so ridiculous. How does anyone live like this? It must be exhausting.
View attachment 694249
I have no idea what they're getting at here. I live in a part of the country where people with strong accents (usually associated with being working class) say things like 'can you help us with my shopping' obviously meaning 'can you help me with my shopping'. They don't mean that, do they?

Or do they mean when a couple may be breaking up or something and one partner says 'this will be better for us' but really they just mean 'me'.

Apologies, as I totally missed the context but if its the prior then it seems wildly classist tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.