Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm on a roll here but this loser has annoyed me... you take your meds but neck FOUR CHOC MOUSSES for breakfast and have 2am McDonalds and wonder why you're depressed? Don't get me wrong you CANNOT cure depression with broccoli (lol) but can she not see that her terrible diet is making her sad too? Zero surprise she wants to lie on her sofa scrolling for hours at a time, considering the rushes and crashes her crazy meals are causing.

And no, this is not a fatphobic statement. People can be any weight with a diet like that. But tell you what pretty much anyone with a diet like that will be SAD and LISTLESS as fk (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
why does she seem to think it's cute to pass off not being arsed to do stuff as "dissociating".....

that video seems so depressing to me but the comments are super positive, i guess it must work for her audience, can't see the appeal myself
God it annoys me no end how much she makes light of disassociating. As someone who's been through it it's absolutely terrifying and not quirky. I'm so tired of people online thinking it just means zoning out - no...it's having no idea who or where you are and is so scary for you and people around you.

It is an insanely depressing video and if someone I look up to and gave money to shared that I would never support them again.

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
The irony being, she ends the post about how she will fuck up, get it wrong and that and it’s good to chat about such topics. Yet, she won’t afford that to anyone she disagrees with and labels them Nazis or bigots in the process. One rule for you ay Sofie 👍🏻

With people like Sofie I wonder half the time whether what they actually say is true. She seems incredibly narcissistic, self-centred and lacks any accountability. Trauma seems to be used so regularly as a catch all excuse for her poor behaviour rather than any acknowledgement of what was done wrong and how she can learn from it.

• Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
You sound extremely thoughtful and have been more generous than I would be in your position! I think that her comment is outrageous, extremely insensitive & offensive; her privilege is showing massively. I'm sorry that you have to read BS like that. No wonder it has been on your mind. Hope the rant helped!
you’re far too kind! I should accept your lovely reply graciously but I’ll admit that I initially wrote “TL;DR they can piss off” at the end of my post but decided against it 🤣🤣

it absolutely makes me feel better that other people can see it and that I’m not just being over sensitive - the first thing I did was come on here to see the response!

Also I’m 100% thinking into it too much now but I googled the theatre they’re at tonight and for accessibility, it’s a grade II listed building and the info is pretty exceptional in comparison to other venues I’ve been to (including BSL and autism friendly shows) and includes a caveat to contact them to discuss your needs (which Sofie could use to speak about seating concerns, obviously how they’re respond might be a different matter).
But there are still only a grand total of… 2 wheelchair spaces (2!!!!), a separate entrance and it doesn’t look I could access the bar (petty but I hate people having to go and choose for me when I don’t know what’s available, being able to choose for yourself is something I now really appreciate) - that would be fine for me personally but it’s hardly like disabled people are benefitting from incredible access whilst Sofie’s needs are ignored 🙄

• Heart
So Sofie has a cleaner and highly recommends it to anyone who can afford it. This is same the person who was very recently bemoaning their finances and begging for donations for Hank's vet bill...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Speaking of mental gymnastics I’m not sure if anyone read this thread she shared earlier. My brain hurt after the second slide, such word salad 😳
This really is utter nonsense isn't it. If a strap on is no different from a dick and men who like pegging are inherently transphobic (or presumably homophobic if we're going to the logical conclusion of this bollocks), then presumably lesbians who use them are misogynists when they could just fuck a man.

Who is telling these nutters they should express these thoughts out loud, honestly.

• Heart
As a fat person, stop shaming women for loosing weight.
This attitude is so disappointing and just plain bizarre. The bitterness shines through. Sofie, and the FatFabFeminist person, both regularly post about how much harder life is as a fat person and the 'discrimination' they face. Why on earth would Rebel Wilson have purposefully become fat, and expose herself to all of that just to advance her career....in a sector which is harder for fat people to be successful in?? The level of reach makes me cringe so hard.

(nb: quote marks are because I'm a fat person, and fatphobia is real, but I personally find it uncomfortable with how people like Sofie equate it as being discrimination practically on a par with rascism/ableism etc.)

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
As far as I can see today she’s just posted about how she’s can’t wipe her arse in public toilets .
I mean I kind of admire her honesty but sheeesh that was an awkward read. I really do have a problem with her conflating fatness with disability.

klarigold

THREE takeaways in an average day?!? I just... I get not wanting to cook when you feel crappy but just stock up on ready meals or ravioli or something easy? It's such a huge waste of money!! (And I say this as someone who orders takeaways 3 times a week and can't really afford it but knows how tempting it is, hence my coping strategies.)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
The most triggered person in Britain being upset by other people being triggered?! Never!
Also, excercise is literally moving. Humans are supposed to move, to make fire, shelters, food. We just replaced all that with gyms and yoga classes…. Of course it’s healthy. It’s part of the eco system of our bodies, and it doesn’t mean doing a workout. I regularly walk 5+miles without leaving the house just taking care of chores and children, or gardening. Her points are so silly she’s making less and less sense.

Also Sophie- fat phobia is real and affects everyone however the environment is THE most important issue of our time.

• Heart

klarigold

Don't give her ideas, she'll start a campaign for that to happen. Maybe, just maybe, the solution would be to, oh i don't know, perhaps lose a few stone? Such a novel idea, eh. It might even benefit her mental health. Win win! She gets healthy and the west end keeps its lovely velvet chairs.
I definitely don't believe that weight is entirely someone's choice, there are dozens of valid medical reasons for being overweight. But as far as we know it really is just a choice on Sofie's part because that's how she wants to look, which is fine, you do you. But compared to autism, deafness, people in wheelchairs.... One of these things is not like the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

New-casettes

You don’t have engagement cause you’re aggressive and never say anything comedic or even mildly positive. People can’t be arsed with that, so they don’t engage.

• Heart
I agree with everything you’ve said 💯 but her not having dated a woman or non binary person doesn’t invalidate her sexuality
You're right, that was uncalled for and I shouldn't have posted it. I really think that Sofie does whatever she can to "other" herself and make herself as non-mainstream as possible, but at the end of the day only she knows what her sexual orientation is and I shouldn't have questioned it.

• Heart

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Speaking of mental gymnastics I’m not sure if anyone read this thread she shared earlier. My brain hurt after the second slide, such word salad 😳
I saw this too. I’m a pretty left leaning, social justice advocate but *sigh* I’m getting so soooo tired of every single thing being an issue these days. And Sofie is an example of fat white woman absolutely desperate to be seen as oppressed. Examples like these above…I think, have you guys not got bigger hills to die on? How about we focus on this countries issues with racism and what’s going on in Afghanistan (and not just when it’s popular to do so) instead of worrying about the fucking roots of pegging 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
What is wrong with them??

“You misinterpret my intensity and curiosity for distress and upset”
Christ it’s like all those times on Instagram she’ll say “Please picture me here calmly smiling happy to discuss the nuance of this issue”, usually in the same day she’s posted 5 stories blowing up after reading into somebody else’s comment.
I really hate the "you're clearly not well" it feels like gas lighting and it's vile. What on Earth has he said to warrant this?

• Angry
I can’t…. Like it’s so absurdly manipulative to respond to that first comment how she did… it’s basically guilting people into feeling like they can’t say ANYTHING even slightly negative, because it’ll remind her of TRAUMA and ABUSE.

Sofie can’t even just say they messed up and forgot to properly thank people, it has to be a THING. I caaaaaaan’t honestly.
Nail on head. It's so manipulative. There's nothing remotely abusive in what the person said, and yet it's been implied that their words are akin to being abusive because someone who abused Sofie has used similar phrases.

I am so sorry that Sofie has experienced abuse. I've also experienced abusive family members - I truly understand how an innocuous phrase can make you cold when said in a certain tone or with a certain look. But you can't lay that on people who have done you no harm, and it's not fair to read objectively harmless words in that way and share it with your followers like that.

I wonder if what really happened was that the message made Sofie feel guilty/ashamed and rather than owning it fully they wanted to justify their lack of public gratitude and take some of the sting out of it?

It's also a way to justify their really shitty behaviour of blocking this person. A person who donated money towards hank's op in good faith and was feeling a bit put out.

Something else that's rattling me a bit is that they've not been transparent AT ALL about how much money she recieved in donations and what's happening to any surplus....

[Edited because fat fingers 🙃]

• Heart

klarigold

Honestly Sofie's explanation of gender identity doesn't make sense to me and I've never heard anyone else in the LGBTQ community talk about it like that.

I don't think just being uncomfortable/unfamiliar with the word 'woman' means you can occupy a space for people who truly sit outside gender norms and/or transition, especially when in all other respects you are binary. I don't particularly like being called a woman but I don't think that has to mean anything - for me the word has a lot of connotations of traditional femininity that I (rightly or wrongly) associate with older women and mothers so can't relate to... But so what? I also like being thought of as 'a person/my name' more than my gender... But who doesn't want to be seen as an individual? If I decided that my discomfort with 'woman' meant I was non-binary (which maybe it does? I don't think so though) then I can also label myself as 'queer' since I'm no longer a cis straight person, and that's another community I can fit myself into without really understanding it.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter, or it wouldn't, if there weren't trans people struggling so hard for recognition and getting their voices heard. But now anyone like Sofie who is non-binary in some small way can occupy those spaces and speak on trans issues which she doesn't really understand - not wanting to fit into 'man' or 'woman' is one thing, but she presents femme, doesn't have gender dysmorphia and still uses she pronouns. And she will get booked as a 'trans' individual to tick diversity boxes instead of someone else because she is white and cis-presenting. It doesn't seem right.