Sofie Hagen #2 For someone who’s supposed to be a comedian, she’s really not very funny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, at a guess, a decent cleaning cycle at at least 60 degrees (duck those weirdos who say 20 degrees will properly wash anything more than a light sweat in a T-shirt) should be at least an hour. I’m guessing she took that hour on the sofa, getting her breath back from putting items in washing machine, then powder. She then remembered she hadn’t fed the dog in 15 hours, the exertion of which rewarded her another 3 hours, playing h
---
So, at a guess, a decent cleaning cycle at at least 60 degrees (duck those weirdos who say 20 degrees will properly wash anything more than a light sweat in a T-shirt) should be at least an hour. I’m guessing she took that hour on the sofa, getting her breath back from putting items in washing machine, then powder. She then remembered she hadn’t fed the dog in 15 hours, the exertion of which rewarded her another 3 hours, playing h
Damn you tattle for crashing and refusing me to edit the end of my hilarious comment! How will I ever get the Fringe’s best newcomer now?! Saying that, I am fat and a bit ranty - if SH can do it, maybe I’m in with a shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yikes I can’t believe Sophie’s latest ‘look’ shheeesh what’s the rationale there. The hair the suit, it doesn’t look good on them.

Reactions: 4
I'm GAGGING for Sofie to explain how she pays £62 a month for "internet". I guess it's £16 less than her unused Peloton sub and roughly what she pays per day on Deliveroo, if we believe her previous stories :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a clip on her insta where she says she doesn’t like fruit and veg. No big surprises there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look Sofie, love, I'm a big girl too, and I understand sometims cute outfits are hard.

But I don't need to see you in a state of almost complete undress when you post an outfit of the day or the rotation of your incredibly similar outfits.

Screenshot_20240412_062024_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Look Sofie, love, I'm a big girl too, and I understand sometims cute outfits are hard.

But I don't need to see you in a state of almost complete undress when you post an outfit of the day or the rotation of your incredibly similar outfits.

View attachment 2870473
I’m always surprised at how her stomach is so out of proportion to her legs. Im saying that as a size 20, who has ginormous thighs!

Reactions: 4