Sofie Hagen #2 For someone who’s supposed to be a comedian, she’s really not very funny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Not_A_Troll for the title, it was one of the highest liked comments and I thought it summed up how a lot of us feel sometimes 😁

Anyone like to recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no recap, just to the end of the last thread - I hate 'I want to be seen as a person, not a woman'. Yeah, nice one, cause the rest of us just want to be seen as a big pair of tits 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what the buzz round the "influencing agency" was when Sofie posted the day in the life video. You know the one where she admitted she just lies on the sofa shovelling chocolate mousse into her gob all day and hadn't taken a shower since forever!!

• Haha
This article in today's Guardian by Sofie where she freely admits that she is an influencer, is detestable 😳🤯

"It was time to take my followers and turn them into cash money."

Says it all, doesn't it?

Reactions: 7
‘I know it’s the height of toxic capitalism but I’m gonna do it anyway’ just about sums Sofie up 🙃

Reactions: 13
Haven’t been on their thread for ages but saw the article yesterday. Detestable it a great way of putting it. And really, really deeply unfunny. Goes to show the views expressed on here are totally correct. The worst bits of influencing with not even any of the jolly or joyful bits thrown in. I hope the influencing agency drop them like a stone.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t been on their thread for ages but saw the article yesterday. Detestable it a great way of putting it. And really, really deeply unfunny. Goes to show the views expressed on here are totally correct. The worst bits of influencing with not even any of the jolly or joyful bits thrown in. I hope the influencing agency drop them like a stone.
I agree that it's deeply unfunny. Is there supposed to be humour in things like this?
"I assume, since you are reading the Guardian, you are frowning disapprovingly while sucking on an avocado because #influencing is vapid and superficial. But are you really telling me that, if someone offered you £1,000 to take a photo of the aforementioned avocado and post it to Instagram using the hashtag #avocadosrule and tagging @Avocado in the post, you wouldn’t be tempted?"

I've noticed on some of her podcasts that her" humour"is just her taking the piss out of her co-host. Of course the co-host can't do it back because trauma. So hypocritical.

Reactions: 6
She complains about "abuse" from people when she posts about her (badly treated dog) then writes an article about said abuse. I bet she'll complain about the comments, which are all quite fair and many from dog owners?!

Reactions: 6
“People said I was bad at something I’m bad at. Turns out it’s not just about reading about stuff, buying stuff and then doing whatever you want. UNFAIR.”

Well that was the proof I needed that her stories are mostly lies… tied a couple together with his lead? It’s not 101 Dalmatians, sofie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing the story with the photo of her leg, I was shocked at the size of her calves/lower legs and thought it was probably indicative of how little physical activity she does/ proof Hank doesn’t get walked at least by her (most bigger people have more muscular legs) and then the next story was saying they often walk (as a joke but also seemed a bit Good Fatty to me!)

Reactions: 1
Seeing the story with the photo of her leg, I was shocked at the size of her calves/lower legs and thought it was probably indicative of how little physical activity she does/ proof Hank doesn’t get walked at least by her (most bigger people have more muscular legs) and then the next story was saying they often walk (as a joke but also seemed a bit Good Fatty to me!)
Omg me too her lower legs are TINY, almost like underdeveloped, to me it really looked like the legs of someone who does very, very little physical activity 😕

At first I thought you were saying that her legs were massive and I was a bit confused as they're her only small body part, and then I realised what you meant. I never really thought about how technically she should have quite strong legs. Guessing her peloton is just a fancy clothes horse now eh?

Reactions: 4