Sofie Hagen #2 For someone who’s supposed to be a comedian, she’s really not very funny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be careful clicking any links on Sofie's IG as she's posting undeclared affiliate links 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not thought about Sofie for a while. Checked out her insta and she’s cut her hair and is now wearing fat guy clothes from Jacamo that look like something a heavy set Bullseye contestant would wear. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie was on the Trusty Hogs podcast (you can watch on YouTube). Going on about dressing like 'a handsome guy'. It's a hard watch at the best of times as Helen Bauer is the most irritating person on the planet. Sophie was really sucking up to her which seemed odd.

Reactions: 3
Sophie was on the Trusty Hogs podcast (you can watch on YouTube). Going on about dressing like 'a handsome guy'. It's a hard watch at the best of times as Helen Bauer is the most irritating person on the planet. Sophie was really sucking up to her which seemed odd.
But did you ever listen to Helen on Sofie’s podcast? It was absolutely unhinged.

I actually find Bohart more irritating than Helen, for a comic she doesn’t come across as much of A Laugh

Reactions: 1
They look like a bad Butlins comedian.

At least the paid partnership tag is there 😀
I was thinking she’s looking very Bernard Manning-esque. I suppose if she does decide to transition at least she knows she’ll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11