Sofie Hagen #2 For someone who’s supposed to be a comedian, she’s really not very funny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hold on, would Sofie had to have been 16 for the Watson timeline to work? That wouldn't make sense, would it? She'd still be in Denmark... Or have I just misunderstood everything

Oh hold on, would Sofie had to have been 16 for the Watson timeline to work? That wouldn't make sense, would it? She'd still be in Denmark... Or have I just misunderstood everything
Nono, in their show they said (not a direct quote) “his girlfriend came up to me and confided in me…she figured out he was cheating…I panicked thinking she knew it was me…she then pointed to the person he was talking to and it was a 16 year old fan”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad that people are finding out about Mark Watson. I was told years ago that he brought a side piece gf to a work party whilst his pregnant wife was at home.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad that people are finding out about Mark Watson. I was told years ago that he brought a side piece gf to a work party whilst his pregnant wife was at home.
Grosss. I love the stuff he does with Alex Horne and Tim Key, hope they aren’t scumbags too

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hmm, I am kind of surprised, and not really at all surprised. Whilst I don't know him personally, i was at school with him (don't 🍉 me!), and have followed his career with interest. He seems to have a really 'serious' core of fans, there's always loads of in-jokes, and he really seems to like that. Watching his online shows, and the twitter/X things he does, it is clear that it's almost like a cult. It's certainly his posse, and things like that make me REALLY uncomfortable. An affair whilst your wife is heavily pregnant? = Scum. An affair with a 16 year old? = Double scum.

How has he kept this 'nicest man in comedy' charade going? His last Edinburgh show was fairly horrible about his ex wife, IIRC. And it didn't really have any funny bits in. Yeah, he can duck off 🤮👎👎👎

Reactions: 7
Nono, in their show they said (not a direct quote) “his girlfriend came up to me and confided in me…she figured out he was cheating…I panicked thinking she knew it was me…she then pointed to the person he was talking to and it was a 16 year old fan”
So she was also friends with the wife?!

Ahhhh, I see, sorry, I am thick 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think friends, more like acquaintances by association
Surely they would have to be relatively close for her to reveal concerns about an affair? I cannot imagine approaching someone who was just an acquaintance with something like that

Reactions: 3
Hmm, I am kind of surprised, and not really at all surprised. Whilst I don't know him personally, i was at school with him (don't 🍉 me!), and have followed his career with interest. He seems to have a really 'serious' core of fans, there's always loads of in-jokes, and he really seems to like that. Watching his online shows, and the twitter/X things he does, it is clear that it's almost like a cult. It's certainly his posse, and things like that make me REALLY uncomfortable. An affair whilst your wife is heavily pregnant? = Scum. An affair with a 16 year old? = Double scum.

How has he kept this 'nicest man in comedy' charade going? His last Edinburgh show was fairly horrible about his ex wife, IIRC. And it didn't really have any funny bits in. Yeah, he can duck off 🤮👎👎👎
What did he say about his wife? He's sounds like a complete arsewipe 🤢🤬

Saw Sofie’s fringe show earlier this month - tiny but not really spoiler for show content but I’m DYING for ☕

who is the comedian that had an affair with her? Things I remember her mentioning were:
Taskmaster ‘came last’ but could be a red herring
Had a girlfriend but not married
On the bbc sometimes
Has a podcast

my money is on ivo graham but I’d love to know who it is!

imagine being someone’s side piece for 5 years and not even bleeping. Unthinkable.
The thing that is throwing me is that she apparently specifically said he wasn’t married, but Mark definitely was. Everything fits him - from the other clues to the timeline - except for that.

The only other comedians I can think of who fit most of these clues are Nish Kumar, James Acaster, Phil Wang and Ivo Graham. Of those guesses, Nish actually ticks the most boxes, but it still doesn’t add up. It must be Mark. I just don’t understand why she’d say he was unmarried…

The thing that is throwing me is that she apparently specifically said he wasn’t married, but Mark definitely was. Everything fits him - from the other clues to the timeline - except for that.

The only other comedians I can think of who fit most of these clues are Nish Kumar, James Acaster, Phil Wang and Ivo Graham. Of those guesses, Nish actually ticks the most boxes, but it still doesn’t add up. It must be Mark. I just don’t understand why she’d say he was unmarried…
Would she throw that in as a red herring to hide / confuse his identity a bit?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Would she throw that in as a red herring to hide / confuse his identity a bit?
If she wanted to hide and confuse his identity, why mention him being a tit taskmaster contestant with a podcast? That narrows down the list of comedians to about five names. It’s a lot more specific and identifying than the marital status.

The tea near the top of this page about him bringing his side-piece girlfriend to a work party makes me believe he is not referring to Sofie when he speaks about his affair. That has to be another woman. So maybe he’s not talking about Sofie but Sofie is talking about him.

I really need someone else to see the show and get to the bottom of it. All Taskmaster contestants seem beloved, if one of them is shagging 16 year old fans we need them named and shamed!

Reactions: 5
If she wanted to hide and confuse his identity, why mention him being a tit taskmaster contestant with a podcast? That narrows down the list of comedians to about five names. It’s a lot more specific and identifying than the marital status.

The tea near the top of this page about him bringing his side-piece girlfriend to a work party makes me believe he is not referring to Sofie when he speaks about his affair. That has to be another woman. So maybe he’s not talking about Sofie but Sofie is talking about him.

I really need someone else to see the show and get to the bottom of it. All Taskmaster contestants seem beloved, if one of them is shagging 16 year old fans we need them named and shamed!
And unfortunately I can't find out who the bit on the side was. I'm not sure if my friend would know who Sofie was even now, let alone back then. And we have since drifted apart so it would be a bit weird to send her a message on Facebook to ask.

She says her survey is anonymous but it asks for your email address???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs to be ICO registered if she’s doing tit like this tbh. Especially as it’s a for profit venture…
Yes, she needs to comply with data protection laws. Also, the data she is collecting is particularly sensitive and so receives even more stringent protection.