So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyl's busy season, 5 early starts in a row. He'll need another holiday soon after all that🤣. What exactly does he do, can anyone tell me?
He regularly buys sweets in Musgraves, washes the cars, drives her around Dublin, goes to boy racer car dates in airside car park, shops for the largest labelled designer hoodies/T-shirt’s he can find, lounges on that hideous white sofa covered in dogs while wearing white socks….oh and sunbathes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s such an uneducated mess 🤦🏽‍♀️
Hardly!! 🙄 She's dressed up as a Disney princess for Halloween. She hasn't made herself black, she's just dressed in the costume and her hair is done. I'm no fan of Sue but this tit is just getting ridiculous. It's a bloody fictional character.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Hardly!! 🙄 She's dressed up as a Disney princess for Halloween. She hasn't made herself black, she's just dressed in the costume and her hair is done. I'm no fan of Sue but this tit is just getting ridiculous. It's a bloody fictional character.
I agree my daughter was Jasmine a few years ago we bought it in Disney!

Reactions: 11
Is she at a party or dressed like this in her house? She looks fab in fairness to her, but a bit sad if it’s just to pose in her house.

Reactions: 5
Agree its a disney character

Reactions: 6
She looks unreal. She does my head in at times but I can’t deny she looks fab there. Even if it is in the house, why not? Fancy dress house parties are great craic!

She’s also dressed as a Disney princess, I don’t see how that’s cultural appropriation, I’m open to being corrected. I understand that dress and style it is part of a culture however, Jasmine is a princess I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s basing it on Middle Eastern culture

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks savage lately, think she would really rock some of the current lingerie lines
Great figure however the work she has done to alter her appearance has done her image more harm than good if you ask me. She was 10000000% better looking before the oversized teeth and fillers. I no longer notice what she’s wearing or how her makeup is applied because I can’t stop looking at those nashers every time she opens her mouth!!!! 🦷

Reactions: 9
Great figure however the work she has done to alter her appearance has done her image more harm than good if you ask me. She was 10000000% better looking before the oversized teeth and fillers. I no longer notice what she’s wearing or how her makeup is applied because I can’t stop looking at those nashers every time she opens her mouth!!!! 🦷
So she’s clearly still unhappy with her looks, she has probably spent all day getting ready but still uses filters. Her outfit & figure are fabulous! I think if she dropped the constant filters she might be a little bit more credible.

What thick’s buy the stuff ?
Her shrilling her wares in a Tropical paradise with an armful of Cartier is just sickening. .
Most younger girls have no clue who she is- they follow Maura from love island or molly Mae Hague- not someone pushing 40

Most younger girls have no clue who she is- they follow Maura from love island or molly Mae Hague- not someone pushing 40 trying to act 25- I’m over 40 so I didn’t mean that as a bad thing- but she seems stuck in a time warp and seems to think it’s 2010.
Was there a bottle of wine on the table at one of her meetings 🤔 and sue drinking it from a plastic cup #stayclassy
Yesss I saw that- how odd!!!!

Last edited:
Lads we didn't get any videos of SoPoo in the gym last night with a glass of vino recording herself infront of all the mirrors 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.