So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she is kylie jenner 🤣😅🤣 and the Jackson’s would love to think of themselves as the kardashians!! Sure Susan Jackson herself thinks she’s Kris!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she sits around her cigar room dressed to the nines but wears a tracksuit to the office??? 🤦‍♀️
she’s not creating or developing products, she’s not even willing to learn about them before going on her stories to sell them so she may as well clean the office after her 28th holiday this year. Oh she must be exhausted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she sits around her cigar room dressed to the nines but wears a tracksuit to the office??? 🤦‍♀️
The state of her teeth!
I don't think I've ever seen an unposed photo of her before.
She's genuinely odd-looking with those bleeping elephant dentures and the chipmunk cheeks.
She sure does know her angles 😁

Reactions: 9
Such wastefulness with these influencers, I really detest it. They have so much stuff that they don't need or want. At least the likes of Roz Purcell gets PR companies to ask first, and she only accepts products that she genuinely seems to believe in or actually use.
Sue's product promos are generally awful and you can tell she wouldn't use the watch /face mask /or other tat ever again if it wasn't an #ad

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice how So Bullshit Me fixed her hair off camera before coming in with the purple brush? Her hair has obviously been straightened before the last shot. 🙄

I see we managed to throw a blazer on over today's tracksuit 🤨
I fuckin hate that - she has a bomb of money and dresses like a chav - but then her hair and face are flawless and it isnt the perfectly undone look shes going for 🤬

Reactions: 2
Was there a bottle of wine on the table at one of her meetings 🤔 and sue drinking it from a plastic cup #stayclassy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dyl's busy season, 5 early starts in a row. He'll need another holiday soon after all that🤣. What exactly does he do, can anyone tell me?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.