So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story with the hydrating mask she said she was spreading the excess over her ā€œdelecottageā€, is that the same as dĆ©colletage? Sue if you canā€™t pronounce the big words, donā€™t use them. Having to read the ingredients in her mask off the packaging shows how much input she has into her products. How are people still buying into her tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
SoPoo if you are reading here write the ingredients and stick it on the mirror or against the wall and read the ingredients off it, go on give us all a surprise and make it seem like you know your 'products'..... I know, I know it might take away from you seeing a bit of your face but just do it for us little people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤·

In her story with the hydrating mask she said she was spreading the excess over her ā€œdelecottageā€, is that the same as dĆ©colletage? Sue if you canā€™t pronounce the big words, donā€™t use them. Having to read the ingredients in her mask off the packaging shows how much input she has into her products. How are people still buying into her tat.
Literally just watched every story to hear her say 'delecottage'....... Dead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
SoPoo if you are reading here write the ingredients and stick it on the mirror or against the wall and read the ingredients off it, go on give us all a surprise and make it seem like you know your 'products'..... I know, I know it might take away from you seeing a bit of your face but just do it for us little people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤·

Literally just watched every story to hear her say 'delecottage'....... Dead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Also her skin is ā€œsubtleā€ not supple! It gives me the ick the way she refers to the oils in the product as juice šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Delecottege you couldn't make it up, sounds like something del boy would say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She also did it wrong by letting the serum dry, and then going in with a moisturiser, any skin guru will tell you to put the moisturiser straight on after the serum for best results.

Reactions: 7
Ah those stories with the cheap tit masque that ripped šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s mortifyingly basic, like you have one job and thatā€™s to demo your cheap tit prodocts on camera and you canā€™t even do that correctlyā€¦.itā€™s so bad itā€™s borderline parody but she takes it so seriously šŸ˜‚

Letā€™s not forget she also got a facial in monart and another one with Corinna in Monica Tolans last week, she is getting results from her ā‚¬5 masks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her face is full of botox and fillers..and shes tryna sell ā‚¬5 sheet masks to teenagers so she can buy designer bags and holidayā€¦so scam me needs to be regulated and fastā€¦

Reactions: 44
Ok I know this is Sueā€™s thread but Katieā€™s teeth šŸ™ˆ also the Tacksonā€™s are moving back to Skerries next week!

Reactions: 8
Ok I know this is Sueā€™s thread but Katieā€™s teeth šŸ™ˆ also the Tacksonā€™s are moving back to Skerries next week!
I know this isnā€™t a Katie Jackson thread but they are bad šŸ˜¬ there was absolutely nothing wrong with her teeth. They looked so natural and straight before it. But the problem is when free treatments are being offered to them they literally donā€™t know how to refuse especially when Suzanne is your sister. As a girl in her young 20ā€™s with a huge following, you can imagine her followers feeling the need to get these pointless treatments done too.

Reactions: 11
I know this isnā€™t a Katie Jackson thread but they are bad šŸ˜¬ there was absolutely nothing wrong with her teeth. They looked so natural and straight before it. But the problem is when free treatments are being offered to them they literally donā€™t know how to refuse especially when Suzanne is your sister. As a girl in her young 20ā€™s with a huge following, you can imagine her followers feeling the need to get these pointless treatments done too.
They were 100% nicer before she touched them.

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I discovered I needed to do lot more kegel exercises after reading here then listening out for the ā€œdelecottageā€ best laugh Iā€™ve had in ages šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Delecottege you couldn't make it up, sounds like something del boy would say
Del boy lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Literally SoPoo peddling crap all the time!

And her face when she thought her boob popped out. Mad idea Sue love but have you thought about wearing a top or at least a bra when your making videos for the world to see??? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Sheā€™s some dose isnā€™t she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Del-cottage .....Jesus even try practice the word before coming on camera !!! As for the ā€˜juice ā€˜ comment ...seriously Iā€™m in stitches. Is she doing it as a dare or what ??!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Del Boy wants to get her kitchen done??? I guess she's done with all the relocating nonsense šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 3
She needs to get it redecorated because spends most of her time in the kitchen/dining roomā€¦..really? Has the oven even been used? She eats out all the time šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.