So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best place for that shop would be Moore Street in Dublin or the Coal Quay in Cork…although Sue’s stand would probably bring down the tone of the current traders and they might start a petition to ban her! 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha, not very flattering in any case. I'd say that's his revenge for the poxy pic she posted of him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you want to see a very unflattering photo of Suzanne, check out Katie’s Ibiza vlog on YouTube. Early morning in Dublin airport with it all hanging out 🙀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I don't have much of a life right now so I watched that "vlog" it's useless!! Mostly just her hungover in her hotel room. Katie jesus come on... At least pretend you do something right

Right I don't have much of a life right now so I watched that "vlog" it's useless!! Mostly just her hungover in her hotel room. Katie jesus come on... At least pretend you do something right
One of the basic things I've ever seen and I've watched a whole load of cr@p on Youtube down the years.

Clearly doesn't understand how to structure a YT video at all. The most interesting parts like Platinum services and the hotel etc are glossed over for another 'I'm very delicate...I'm hungover' monologue. Absolutely dire!

Reactions: 13
So silk cut flat out flogging the furniture today! Mustn’t be able to fit it all into Sue’s gaff. Or at least I assume that’s where they’re headed until their dream house comes on the market 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love the ma's constant 'Lots of DM's asking' posts when no one's asking and she's clearly posting them for promos and freebies

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The LV cosmetic pouch as a clutch o_O Back to filming The Shite Counsellors suits So Scuttered, get a few more quid so she doesn't have to be gettin her cocktails on tick 😉

Would you be advertising that you constantly go to a salon to get your nails done when you have your own line of 'faux' nails??? Are stick ons not good enough for SoScuttered??

Reactions: 14
Would you be advertising that you constantly go to a salon to get your nails done when you have your own line of 'faux' nails??? Are stick ons not good enough for SoScuttered??
Too scuttered! She’s got the shakes something terrible from all the drink she puts away. Can’t keep her hands steady enough to apply them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too scuttered! She’s got the shakes something terrible from all the drink she puts away. Can’t keep her hands steady enough to apply them 😂
Oh my god lol!!! Your probably right though. Remember when she relocated to Portugal for a whole five minutes and tried to make nightly White Russians a thing? What the duck was that about?

Oh my god lol!!! Your probably right though. Remember when she relocated to Portugal for a whole five minutes and tried to make nightly White Russians a thing? What the duck was that about?
Oh yes! She rarely does a day without a drink in her hand tho. I’d be dead if I drank like that 😂

• Haha
So she was raving about koko collection a couple of weeks ago and this week its another leisure brand...please...

Oh yes! She rarely does a day without a drink in her hand tho. I’d be dead if I drank like that 😂
I know right. I drink on Friday and hope I'm fresh by Monday 🤣🤣🤣

This is also why I don't buy SoPoos gym bunny act. The amount of crap she eats amd drinks she would be sick when it came to working out. It's happened to me.

Getting in 1 of her 5 a day! 🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Promoting gympluscoffee but yet has hardly done a tap in the gym since getting back from Portugal 🙄 ……..cause let’s be honest, she’d post it if she had 🙆🏻‍♀️ #wannabegymbunny #givemeallyourmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.