So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The party was very secretive last night wasn’t it? There’s obv something she didn’t want us to see 🤣❄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The party was very secretive last night wasn’t it? There’s obv something she didn’t want us to see 🤣❄
It was probably just her, Sian and Brooke 🤣 it didn't look like The Tackson Crew were even invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The absolute boring drivel that we have to usually watch. Like 400 videos of them cycling on hols... and they don't put up one vid or pic from their party that might have actually been interesting!

Reactions: 5
The absolute boring drivel that we have to usually watch. Like 400 videos of them cycling on hols... and they don't put up one vid or pic from their party that might have actually been interesting!
There was far too much that couldn't be documented the other night and now the poor dental Queen is bleeping dieing a death. Don't worry by Monday evening, she'll be back on flogging her absolute shite to anyone who will listen

Reactions: 6
See she didn't tag the balloons and they commented saying hope you like them. Wonder if she paid or got a freebie!

• Wow
I dont think there was any party, just SoPoo playing dress up for the 🔥🔥🔥 comments.

• Haha
How is she so happy with the teeth?! They are dire.. literally take over her whole face.. no thanks love carmen the dentist can keep!!

Reactions: 15
How is she so happy with the teeth?! They are dire.. literally take over her whole face.. no thanks love carmen the dentist can keep!!
They really are horrendous. I'm not sure what possessed her to get them done like that. It alters her whole face 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.