SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police won’t help you if you’ve been burgled but someone makes a jokey TikTok about you and they’ll be happy to help 💀 I don’t think!
Hope they give him a warning about wasting police time to be fair

Reactions: 5
He looks and acts the way I imagine the boyfriend I had at 18 grew up to be, He was a bellend as well.

Reactions: 4
It's sad that it's taken people disliking him on social media to decide to pay attention to his son 🙄he should have always been top priority not tiktok, wonder how long it will last this time being private if he's not working and doesn't seem to have any real friends apart from young girls on social media he'll be craving attention soon.

Snapshoteye #2 Paul is still a creep, wonder how long this girl will keep

Reactions: 7
his latest video is so strange, he’s obviously threatening people. You can’t get people in trouble for telling the truth about you, Paul. And it isn’t just your ex mods on here either, it’s people who have picked up bad vibes from you because of your perverted ways on lives. There’s a lot of people that don’t like you, for good reason.
maybe address stuff? Be a big boy and talk about the accusations if you truly believe they aren’t true, but you can’t can you Paul, cos you know we are right, you know you use your platform to talk to young girls, you know you got a 16 year old pregnant when you were 27, you know you’re a fake, immature prick that gets off on controlling women. God it must suck being you, no real friends and a son that never wants to spend time with you because you ignore him when he comes round, we all know Paul. Stop acting like a bleeping child, you expected your 16 year old girlfriend to grow up and look after your son, but you can piss around on TikTok all day chatting to young girls, honesty how embarrassing, I’m so embarrassed for you and your tit life, youve brought all this on yourself and only have yourself to blame. Maybe instead of pointing all the blame on us, for telling the truth, look at yourself. Stop trying to desperately convince people you’re innocent, none of this would have started if you were a decent human being in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Its been posted already in a couple pages behind this one.
Just seen it now. It has genuinely made my day. I find Paul to be an extremely fascinating character, the face someone can be so naive and oblivious to how fckin strange they are will never cease to amaze me. The way he acts like a 16 year f boy will never not make me laugh. He really really really needs a job. Bet his 13 year old son makes more than him the mug

Reactions: 6
This guy is a predator. He is being investigated by the police for messaging underage girls on various apps. He's made a video now saying he doesn't have any convictions. UNTRUE. Oh dear Mr Snapshot....it seems your past is coming to bite you in your pasty white arse. These things always catch up with a person. I keep watching now purely for the entertainment of him being outed pretty soon.

All these young girls that follow him and actually look up to him are being groomed. This is a guy who's never had any attention from females, who was always the odd one out, who all of a sudden finds himself getting a smidgen of attention from females on an app. The trouble is the attention he gets is from very young females who are believing the tripe that comes out of this man's mouth. And instead of preferring to talk to ladies of his own age....he chooses young because they are easier to manipulate and THAT is what he's attracted to.

Clock is ticking you sicko.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
did anyone else notice that he said he had 'never been in trouble'? plenty of people do things in this world and never get caught. not being in trouble with the police doesn't mean that person is innocent???? really weird phrasing I thought

This guy is a predator. He is being investigated by the police for messaging underage girls on various apps. He's made a video now saying he doesn't have any convictions. UNTRUE. Oh dear Mr Snapshot....it seems your past is coming to bite you in your pasty white arse. These things always catch up with a person. I keep watching now purely for the entertainment of him being outed pretty soon.

All these young girls that follow him and actually look up to him are being groomed. This is a guy who's never had any attention from females, who was always the odd one out, who all of a sudden finds himself getting a smidgen of attention from females on an app. The trouble is the attention he gets is from very young females who are believing the tripe that comes out of this man's mouth. And instead of preferring to talk to ladies of his own age....he chooses young because they are easier to manipulate and THAT is what he's attracted to.

Clock is ticking you sicko.
omg, really? you sound like you might know him in real life? I feel so bad for those girls.

Reactions: 8
did anyone else notice that he said he had 'never been in trouble'? plenty of people do things in this world and never get caught. not being in trouble with the police doesn't mean that person is innocent???? really weird phrasing I thought

omg, really? you sound like you might know him in real life? I feel so bad for those girls.
Yes really odd phrasing. Rather than coming out and saying ‘I’ve never done any of these things’ he’s saying basically I’ve never been caught. He’s not once denied he took advantage of a child when he was almost 30, his son being the result of that. If it wasn’t true, he would have made it very clear by now.

Reactions: 6
What's that Turkey Teeth Tony's @? I need to dish him some home truths out as well

Reactions: 3
What's that Turkey Teeth Tony's @? I need to dish him some home truths out as well
Is this the guy with the most horrendous turkey teeth I've ever seen??? Who apparently does coke all the time?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.