SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's he got a manager anyway he gets about 200 likes on his videos lol. What exactly do they manage? Great vid Paul, let's add the trio filter to the next one. I commented on that 30k likes video earlier that he looks the type to have dry cracked feet and long toe nails. No idea why I think that but I stand by it 😂🤢

Has she hell! If she had any sense she’d drop him like a hot cake. Blokes a predator and has been grooming women and girls with his nice guy image for ages now and now he cant control the narrative hes losing his tit.
I hope she comes out and exposes him because I cannot work out why and more importantly how they're even together. Imagine sleeping at his flat 😳 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I say tattle guys/ and ladies and everyone else - That we should be proud that we’ve made this guy at least accountable of his actions. Love y’all. I’m so glad it’s been noticed and so many people have come forward. Even his old mods. (Whom Of which - one of them has met Him face to face ) the sending feet pics to his Instagram was the last straw - and most of those girls were young vulnerable teenagers!! people are pissed that he’s classing himself as an influencer and he’s getting away with this! I hope he’s brought to justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know what though, if I was a 41 year old male who had nothing better to do than sit on tiktok all the time when other people my age are looking after their children, wife’s and going to work and people started to call me a nonce. I would shut my whole account down because it would disgust me that anyone could ever think that of me. But he continues to portray himself this way and it’s not seemed to bother him? Like he knew he came across weird but continued?

Reactions: 13
Can I say tattle guys/ and ladies and everyone else - That we should be proud that we’ve made this guy at least accountable of his actions. Love y’all. I’m so glad it’s been noticed and so many people have come forward. Even his old mods. (Whom Of which - one of them has met Him face to face ) the sending feet pics to his Instagram was the last straw - and most of those girls were young vulnerable teenagers!! people are pissed that he’s classing himself as an influencer and he’s getting away with this! I hope he’s brought to justice.
Yeah the feet thing was the final straw. You’re right.

Reactions: 5
He reminds me of stephen Bear. You know with the constant BS, believing his own lies. Makes out like hes super nice and has all these things when really he dont have tit 😂

Reactions: 8
SnapShotEye #2: I promise I’m not a nonce, I only asked for feet pics once!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s proper threw his ex mods under the bus with his latest video.😬 knew they should of just outed him.

Reactions: 9
Glad this has caused him to retreat a bit from his irrational behaviour but social media and the validation he was receiving from the people he manipulated is an addiction. He will be back before long, either on TT Or getting his attention and feet pics from elsewhere. Scary really how fucked up this is.

Reactions: 7
That turkey teeth tony needs a boot,, just went for a look at his back up profile.

The carry on of these two grown men is disgusting, and if anyone calls them out they are a ‘hater’. This jealous hater bs, no one is jealous of you my darlings.

I would happily give up the internet if by losing it meant these groomers lost their platform.

as this thread is getting a lot of attention I encourage people to report the accounts, it won’t stop them but it may deter them a little bit.

and if any of their friends or family be chance read this, please take the initiative to stage an intervention before this goes too far.
That cap of Tony’s is sewed onto his head the same with Paul and his denim jacket/hoodie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf are the police gonna say?! Probably “grow the duck up, get a job and come off Tiktok you absolute weirdo”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video of him explaining the hate is brilliant...Paul, your hair isn't long enough to be constantly playing with it like that, you're not Park Jimin, it just makes you look guilty AF.

He argues like a child...an actual 11 year old, all bravado and no substance. It's laughable.

Reactions: 9
100 percent agree mate, every single comment I’ve seen in this thread has been a mature and informative comment. I’m so glad that we’ve made people notice how much of a creep this guy is. Genuinely love yous and I’m so proud that we’ve brought this nonce to justice

Reactions: 7
Whenever anyone says ‘it’s up to you whether you believe it or not’ SCREAMS guilty conscience

Reactions: 11
Just watched his latest video, what I don’t understand is.. where is the lie? What has anyone lied about. We’ve all witnessed him being a massive creep on his lives, and he could quite easily address the baby mama thing if she wasn’t that young when he got her pregnant. So no one is actually spreading any lies about him. He outs himself every time he goes live. The police thing is probably complete BS, why would he have Sophie round when the police were supposed to come and see him? He is full of tit. Just making himself out to be the victim when he’s the one in the wrong.

Reactions: 12
He wont be gone for long. He craves the attention. I can imagine him reading every comment on that video & arguing with them all in his head. the paranoia & insecurities are gonna go up a notch & poor Sophie is gonna get the brunt of it. Hes not gonna be doing lives anymore so he’ll be face timing her every minute of the day. Getting pissy when she doesnt answer because she’s busy with her kid & not giving him 100% attention.
remember when he went private a few days ago, lasted all of a day if that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.