Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #59 You’re a predator & deserve to be in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo, as much as I am critical, I think you do try and push yourself to the forefront of Breach and any drama associated with him….I hope someone reads this and PLEASE end this live. She’s not mentally in a place to do this and seems to be doing it to appease people. She’s clearly uncomfortable and continuing with these questions is making her even more uncomfortable.

Reactions: 24
She deffo has some dirt. Said she isn’t saying much because she doesn’t want to lie.

Reactions: 20
Refusing to answer wether Paul was suggestive with her

also messaged her when she went live

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said ‘next’ on the question about Paul being flirty and suggestive… so he obviously was

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so vulnerable and scared I really hate this!

and Boo asking her on live “do you have anyone with you overnight” no “do you have any security where you live” no

what a stupid thing ask her whilst on live/to tell everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I caved and am watching

She shouldnt be saying shes alone and has no security etc 😩

Reactions: 12
Why the HELL is Boo being so stupid to ask her whether she has security at her home, she clearly isn’t savvy enough to know she shouldn’t answer that!!! Quite literally putting her in danger

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she just said she Doesnt have somewhere safe to be overnight and boo told her about something on amazon she could order to keep herself safe. then proceeded to ask about Pauls suggestive tiktok. this is insane. how could you order something from amazon if you dont have a safe home

Reactions: 8
if this isnt text book creepy perv then i dont know what is - "quite literally" the definition of predatory pool

Reactions: 5
This poor girl, is anyone able to send her some numbers to call to speak to someone professional or advise her to go to A&E if she is having delusions of people wantjng to kill her, eapecially if she has a history of self harm 😞

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.