Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lxren

morning hammies❤
paul’s actions recently have been getting to me a lot, he’s brought up a lot of triggering memories for me that i suppose i had suppressed
but i guess i have our pauly pops to thank because yesterday, after 8 years, i decided to finally file a police report on the man that groomed and sa’d me as a child, investigation starts today
sadly i don’t think paul will ever be convicted for anything he has or will do, but at least i can control my own nawwative and hopefully get one predator off the streets🤞🏼

paul, you are a disgusting little man, i wish nothing but misery in your life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
My bf just shared some crisps with me and I said ooh these are nice and he responded “moreish” to which I replied “woastedy” and he looked at me like a tit because the reference was totally lost on him, he’s not that deep in the world in which we live which is Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul fucking Paul.

Whenever he sees me on Tattle he says “who are you bullying now” 😭 pussio.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

mmmmomo

VIP Member
can’t say really. but it’s true and he’s playing with fire. either someone’s gonna get arrested or he is before long.

that was the place on NYE he’s somewhere else now, which of course was located within hours lol. he’s ridiculous teenagers with nothing to lose are of course going to find him.
Can’t say?? lol this is tattle not the CIA if that’s true it’ll start coming out tomorrow anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She's nothing but a little tween attention seeker. Probably with daddy issues hence her doing OF and choosing to have Pool as company. Any one. And I mean any one who chooses to spend time with this ginger pube faced twat, deserves everything they get. I have no sympathy for any of those little clout chasers. Want better for yourselves ffs. And got nothing against OF at all. But I can read this Grace one like a book. If I was her mum and saw she was with him, 19 or not, she'd be dragged home and he'd be lucky not to have his nose broken.
Why are you putting the blame on her and not paul??
She’s a teenager with mental health issues and clearly extremely immature for her age. Paul is an extremely manipulative older man, has a large platform and has clearly taken advantage of the fact that she is young and trying to make money on OF. We don’t know this girl or why she has turned to sex work, but regardless of her reasoning and even if she was just chasing clout, she isn’t the one in the position of power here, Paul is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mlem

Chatty Member
He accidentally got lemon and herb at nandos and burned his mouthy wouthy

• Haha

kyotoprincess

She woke up in the middle of the night to him going
“Katie, hi, Melissa, hi, Amber, hi, Hannah, hi” over and over and she called the ambulance to have him sectioned/get exorcised

• Haha

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
Ok guys imma speak my mind here cos I love that this page allows us to without any hate or badness. I appreciate not everyone is gona agree with me and that’s perfectly fine.
As a mother of a 19 year old my sympathy for this girl is slowly fading. My daughter would never EVER speak to this man, gift him at all. She’s more than aware of his online presence. So why has this girl? Clearly clout I think we can all agree on that. She’s got OF and again that’s not anything to do with anyone nor is it a bad thing. What I’m not liking is her staying over with him, spending more time with him outwith getting her pics taken. She’s not stupid surely she see the vile scabby ugly Cnut we all do BUT she chose to spend time with him. Now the baby pics on her Instagram has hit me hard. She has men luring at her on there so why the beautiful baby pics? We all know how some men think, and Im sure she does too and I’m pretty sure the pics are for them. As a survivor of Child SA she has gone too far and as far as I’m concerned can go F herself. Him well he is the most disgusting vile piece of sh*t and as much as I hate violence I hope he gets battered so badly that he’s to afraid to ever show his repulsive face again.
Sorry guys I had to get it off my chest 💗
completely understand where you're coming from but not everyone is lucky enough to have a supportive upbringing or environment. we don't know what trauma or issues someone has been through or is going through that might lead to different decision making or risk taking. I was 'that girl' at one point, and did stupid stuff because I didn't feel like I was worth anything. in this exchange, she is the vulnerable one (being only 19 and clearly vulnerable anyway), and Paul is the one who should ultimately know better as the full grown 42 year old man, and father. I hope this comes across in the right way as I don't mean to bash you, I just wanted to share a different perspective. solidarity and love to you <3

• Heart
Reactions: 54

itsthedramaforme

I can’t lie guys this one has affected me, literally can’t sleep now because I’m thinking about it. It’s taken me back to little me at 18 and how vulnerable I was, I’m sure many of us here can relate. She is just so young.

His response is infuriating and I want this to be the end of him on social media. Sadly I don’t think it will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Whatisgoingonlol

There’s no way in hell I could ever see him with someone his own age. He couldn’t handle it. Which is obviously why he goes for the innocent young ones.
Honestly most people his age have careers, houses, families etc. He's bobbing about the UK with a fucking backpack full of crusty Superdry pants taking photos of teenagers on his phone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

smudge126

VIP Member
“I’m following a dog photography account, nobody has said anything about that!”

I’m sorry, are you requesting that people start spreading rumours of bestiality?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

daisy2809

Chatty Member
She's nothing but a little tween attention seeker. Probably with daddy issues hence her doing OF and choosing to have Pool as company. Any one. And I mean any one who chooses to spend time with this ginger pube faced twat, deserves everything they get. I have no sympathy for any of those little clout chasers. Want better for yourselves ffs. And got nothing against OF at all. But I can read this Grace one like a book. If I was her mum and saw she was with him, 19 or not, she'd be dragged home and he'd be lucky not to have his nose broken.
not liking the shaming of sex workers here, can assure you people do onlyfans for way more reasons than 'having daddy issues' lol, gross. if you don't agree with sex work then fair enough but don't spread/buy into the false narratives about it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49