Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I wish I could just turn off my supposed "full time job" that easily

• Heart
Reactions: 30
guys, he can’t delete snapchat because he needs to see if his new love interests snap score is going up when he’s not getting a reply x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Hammies, what do we think will happen next?

He reactivates in the next few days?

He reactivates in a few weeks?

He reactivates in the new year?

He never reactives and stays off social media for good?

Beautybeyondthe_eye get the snapshoteye treatment and he starts again with a new account with an even worse name.

I'm thinking the first or last.

Reactions: 10
Imagine him with those curled up tit flickers of his hanging off the edge of the curb.
Coop bag full of lilt & spaghetti hoops dumped by his feet.
Red cock outline glowing on his face.
Hoodie off to one side with a sleeve over his tiny boy hands, sopping wet after he’s been snivelling into it since finding out he’s been catfished once again.
Cars driving past thinking a scarecrow is attempting to cross the road
I imagine it's raining and the gust from the approaching helicopter is wafting his tin tin quiff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine it's raining and the gust from the approaching helicopter is wafting his tin tin quiff
The gust dislodges his flaky dead skin from his face and scalp and for one brief special moment he is quivering on the kerb whilst the dandruff snows down on him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The gust dislodges his flaky dead skin from his face and scalp and for one brief special moment he is quivering on the kerb whilst the dandruff snows down on him
😂 you know I think we're writing a really emotional screenplay here. Anyone got any media connections? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On Snapchat he has a video saying he has deactivated the lot but he can't deactivate Snapchat unless he deletes it so he doesn't know what to do. He said he is going back to a time before the internet
Do you remember, before you were born
Not even dial up, and before my fake yawns
I'd use a catalogue, to masterbate until dawn
My name is Paul Breach, Paul Paul Pooly Paul
My name is Paul Breach..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My name is Paul Breach..
Pool is that old that his victims probably don’t even know what dial up is. On the live yesterday he had to explain to Shaza and Olivia what a Cornish pasty is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s been catfished again hasn’t he 😂. He DEFO flashed a condom too when in the hotel to meet the 19 year old whenever that was, it wasn’t photoshopped, he did it on an Insta live, I was an avid hamlet back then and remember seeing the video, sure the receipts will be in the threads somewhere. Do I SLYLY think it’s a bit mean people catfish him? A little teeny tiny bit because it’s a bit unhinged but then I remember how much of a condescending twit he is & it disappears. Is it now his own fault for lusting after young ladies (far too young for him) who are so out of his league they’re playing a different sport? YES.
I saw him live with the condom too

Reactions: 12
My name is Paul Breach..
Hahahahaha! I need to break the news to my husband. I'm in love with you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snap of his being shared of him in tears in a hotel room. Now I can't find it but it's on Tik Tok and will no doubt be all over the FYP by dawn.

What a daaaaay/night.

Sleep tight delectable princesses x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst I'm insomniac doom scrolling I thought I'd update on some things that have been shared.

Other hammies called the police to do another welfare check on Paul. Because of the snapchat/screenshot attached. Unsurprisingly the police contacted him and let the people who made the report know Paul is OK and is apparently perfectly fine.
Screenshot_20221129_015703_Reddit.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Haha, I love it. We know as much as it’s affecting your family (the fact that you’re a nonce) you will be back within 48 hours

Reactions: 19
Haha, I love it. We know as much as it’s affecting your family (the fact that you’re a ponce) you will be back within 48 hours
Very strategic to make that one post on his fb public too. Honestly someone that was genuinely that distraught wouldn't be making such calculated moves.

Reactions: 31
On Paul’s burner @creativeinspiration80 he is following a girl with 08 in her username… don’t know if this is her birth year but wouldn’t be surprised as she looks young enough. This would mean she turned 14 THIS YEAR 😟😟😟 possibly not even 14 yet if born later in the year

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What a loser this guy is. I love seeing him crying and upset. Not so cocky now eh breachy! Not so full of yourself now are you. But seriously I dunno if I’m smacked of my tits or not, but what’s caused all this? Can someone tell me please?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.