Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #53 Paul Zanonce, hi x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if another hamling has already mentioned this but I think I’m on to something…
So when Paul does videos with other people (namely Astrid & Toephie) I’ve noticed he keeps his big ass clown shoes on. The vid with Astrid just reappeared again and she’s got her shoes off, but socks on.
But yet when he’s alone, he has his grippers on show for the world to see.
I reckon our lil Pooly pops doesn’t want anyone to know he’s a size 5 and keeps the shoes on around women so nobody makes the comparison 😂

Hamling 🤣🤣 someone asked him what his fans should be called and he did the whole "they should be called people, human beings".... I much prefer the hamlings 🤣 . I'd love to hear what everyone would call his fan base

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We should be thankful he doesn't drive. I swear if he did it would be a transit with a full on kidnap kit in the back.

Reactions: 10
We’re entering a new Paul phase: house music, dungarees, cracking knees and, as always, lusting after teens

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone follows Bradley.thor the wood cutter guy on insta or tiktok - that is a man who can pull off dungarees.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing him in those dungarees is disturbing enough but the fact he also has a t-shirt AND jumper on underneath just shows how insecure and utterly out of touch he is. Wouldn't answer the phone dressed like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seeing him in those dungarees is disturbing enough but the fact he also has a t-shirt AND jumper on underneath just shows how insecure and utterly out of touch he is. Wouldn't answer the phone dressed like that.
Imagine if had came on wearing only those and bare chested 🤢🤢🤢

Someone just commented on a parody account of him wearing them saying, luigi if he was a sex offender and I legit spat my wine out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hammies I tit you not I have tears rolling down my cheeks. The dungarees. The dancing in them. The unclipping of the strap. Jesus christ i have not laughed like that in some time. I'm gonna have to go back and watch those vids again because what the duck is going on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Coming in hot with an early thread suggestion:

Pools got some new dungarees, but does his new catfish know her abc’s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m pissing myself this is the best day ever 😭😭 he’s cancelling himself at this point!! shut down the thread he’s bleeping out trolled us 🤣🤣

the way he thinks he looks so irresistible in them is making me wheeze!!!!! he’s just successfully cock blocked himself for his entire teenage audience

does he realise that most teenage girls care way too much about their image and wouldn’t be seen dead with a 42 year old saggy old man in dungarees 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.