Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #53 Paul Zanonce, hi x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Both those accounts are completely obsessed. I dont think paul thinks about boo half as much as she thinks about him and The Real quirky one account is just embarrassing. Not funny at all.
And I dont get the phone call thing at all...why put such focus on a relatively dull phone call when there are so many other things to actually hate him for? I think all of that is just going to make people feel sorry for him.
Im so glad someone else feels the same way about Quirky, I find it so cringe that a fully grown adult male has jumped on the bandwagon and proceeded to make an entire account based on ripping Paul - very different from an already established creator making the odd video or two about something stupid Paul has done but I do feel like its not even funny and definitely a bit strange.

I also think that this will just make people feel sorry for him and may even change some people's perspective of him in the sense that they think his favourite narrative is true, that he is just an innocent 'nice guy' who is relentlessly trolled and bullied on the internet.

One thing that made me uncomfortable was the fact that they said they weren't going to release it at all and essentially decided to in retaliation - its almost giving revenge vibes and I think it makes them look even more obsessed than they already are.

Reactions: 13
I have never found Quirky funny, he’s kinda a one trick pony. I’m 50/50 with James Morell, but he actually has the talent to make it funny

Reactions: 12
some thread 1 gold to round off this thread. so gross that he was literally brazenly asking for photos, but was also with sophie. these are almost literally a year ago. happy sunday morning

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have never found Quirky funny, he’s kinda a one trick pony. I’m 50/50 with James Morell, but he actually has the talent to make it funny
james M is kinda hot (promise i’m not him but i know he reads here)
i know he’s into theatre so if he could write a play of the whole saga it would make my entire life x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
some thread 1 gold to round off this thread. so gross that he was literally brazenly asking for photos, but was also with sophie. these are almost literally a year ago. happy sunday morning
This is so fukin scary, he’s gotten worse and more brazen since then. I’m over the parody account making funny skits about him, I’m over boo and every one tit for tatting with him. It’s doing nothing other than raise his profile and making jokes of the situation. It’s not funny anymore it’s frightening that he’s not stopped, not been stopped just laughed at and became a bit of a joke celeb now. More needs to be done to highlight the actual seriousness and evilness about him. He needs battered to within an inch of his life. He needs to be petrified of speaking to young women. He knocks me sick. What he does online out in the open is shocking and so pervy so can you imagine what he’s doing privately? I honestly hate him and all the creeps that support his behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I love James morell 😂 the way he portrays Paul always makes me howl

Reactions: 8
This is so fukin scary, he’s gotten worse and more brazen since then. I’m over the parody account making funny skits about him, I’m over boo and every one tit for tatting with him. It’s doing nothing other than raise his profile and making jokes of the situation. It’s not funny anymore it’s frightening that he’s not stopped, not been stopped just laughed at and became a bit of a joke celeb now. More needs to be done to highlight the actual seriousness and evilness about him. He needs battered to within an inch of his life. He needs to be petrified of speaking to young women. He knocks me sick. What he does online out in the open is shocking and so pervy so can you imagine what he’s doing privately? I honestly hate him and all the creeps that support his behaviour.
totally agree with you. after re reading that stuff i feel really funny about it all he’s got so many pictures of young girls

Reactions: 6
Paul if you don’t wanna get called a ponce with an N, maybe don’t dance to songs from a kids film? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.