Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #53 Paul Zanonce, hi x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not having that they’re mens dungarees. Do they even make dungarees for fellas who aren’t farmers or toddlers? This has to go down in history as the biggest ICKKKKK known to man 😭
a girl bought him them from boohoo x (deadly serious)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact a teenage girl has bought him size xxs ladies dungarees and sent them to his dad's house for him to wear on live..... if he wasn't already Zanonce, then that's enough of an ick in itself. The man's got no dignity 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If my dad turned up in some dungarees, he’d be going straight into a care home

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh someone's hair's starting to thin 👀

Disclaimer: there's nothing wrong with baldness. My hubby is bald and I actually like it but it's probably not great if you're trying to attract teenagers and pretending to be in a 90s boyband.
he just looks SO different to how he portrays himself right?!! it’s shocking how much his appearance has changed over a year

earlier someone innocently asked how do you pick which songs you play

and he said well uhhhh the radio picks that’s how it works (all defensive)

as if he’s ALWAYS listened to kisstory when we know he’s usually a loyal spotify free user

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone hear him clearly using toenail clippers then saying that was sharp and hurt my toe? GOOD GOD

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight, a catfish told him she’d like to see him in dungarees so he went out and bought dungarees? Could this man be any more pathetic? It’s like that scene in Mean Girls!

I mean we all do silly things to impress our crushes, except for most of us, we’ve already met them, we’re a similar age and we all have a sense to know when someone is taking the piss. The guy just does not, on any level possess a personality of his own and has his catfishes make it up for him 😂 HE IS 42 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Riiight so I'm still 100% backing the alcoholic theory. Just watched 0.4 nanoseconds of his live and the teeth really bug me, like you never see his gums. Googled it and alcoholics are at greater risk of gum disease and therefore receding gums. His teeth are far too long for that to be natural

Also I wear jazzy dungarees but I'm a 30+, married mother who dresses like Miss Frizzle 😂 not a 42 spooky creeper hiding in a bush after following barely legal girls on Snapchat

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He either has a rogue mod or they are just really thick and deleting his nice comments 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
He's had a full conversation that this is his natural hair colour. Is he not aware that we've seen the older tiktoks when he is pure grey and have also seen the tiktoks that it's canary yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just heard him do a bleeping awful attempt at an Irish accent, taking the piss. I’ll see that fucker in The Hague. ABOMINATION

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies if another hamling has already mentioned this but I think I’m on to something…
So when Paul does videos with other people (namely Astrid & Toephie) I’ve noticed he keeps his big ass clown shoes on. The vid with Astrid just reappeared again and she’s got her shoes off, but socks on.
But yet when he’s alone, he has his grippers on show for the world to see.
I reckon our lil Pooly pops doesn’t want anyone to know he’s a size 5 and keeps the shoes on around women so nobody makes the comparison 😂

• Haha
funniest part about the dungarees is you can tell he's only saying "nooo I'm not keeping them definitely not" bc he wants some lass to go "nooo paul you're so fit 😍 keep them babe 🥵"

• Haha
He’ll do anything to try and get his skin wand wet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.