Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #52 Tour de N0nc3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this Christmas will beat last Christmas’ chaos. Remember the good times:

- Travellodge on Christmas Day as even his Dad didn’t want him
- Sophie dumping him
- The first time Sophie did lives about him
- The ‘why give me a hug?’ monologue
- Is this when he did a roly poly on the floor of the Travellodge?
- When he kept going to Nottingham hoping to bump into Sophie
- Stalking Frankie in
- JARGATE!!!

I’m sure there’s loads of others, I remember being off work and couldn’t stop laughing at what an idiot he was over a three week relationship!

@livelaughlobotomy do you have the gawwwwd damn jeans video? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if this Christmas will beat last Christmas’ chaos. Remember the good times:

- Travellodge on Christmas Day as even his Dad didn’t want him
- Sophie dumping him
- The first time Sophie did lives about him
- The ‘why give me a hug?’ monologue
- Is this when he did a roly poly on the floor of the Travellodge?
- When he kept going to Nottingham hoping to bump into Sophie
- Stalking Frankie in
- JARGATE!!!

I’m sure there’s loads of others, I remember being off work and couldn’t stop laughing at what an idiot he was over a three week relationship!

@livelaughlobotomy do you have the gawwwwd damn jeans video? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before!
I haven't come across it in my travels so far

Reactions: 2
I'll never not laugh at anything that includes the dance where he has his arms by his side and looks like he's drowning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t agree with contacting people to do with Paul as why should they have to be harassed because of his actions but this woman is a colleague of his who has tagged photos with him. Someone has posted a tiktok and she’s said he got sacked from his job for not deleting his account. Was it worth it Paul?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Did he really spend Xmas day in a travelodge? If he did that is the most sad and depressing thing I’ve ever heard, I mean it’s not but it comes close, bleeping hell and it’ll have been self inflicted won’t it? 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

Reactions: 19
Did he really spend Xmas day in a travelodge? If he did that is the most sad and depressing thing I’ve ever heard, I mean it’s not but it comes close, bleeping hell and it’ll have been self inflicted won’t it? 🤷🏼‍♀️😳
He did. I have the Christmas message he sent out that year too. Very depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we see it? 🐷
Here you go.
This one is from Xmas 2020

And this one is from Xmas 2021. He didn't get to see his son apparently because he had covid. At the time no one knew Sophie had broken up with him. She didn't say anything until the new year, and he was going on pretending he was going to see her on new year's eve still (and then making up excuses like she had family stuff come up and had to cancel) even though they weren't together. I think that's why he had such a melt down when she told everyone, because it exposed his lies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Here you go.
View attachment 1693183

And this one is from Xmas 2021. He didn't get to see his son apparently because he had covid. At the time no one knew Sophie had broken up with him. She didn't say anything until the new year, and he was going on pretending he was going to see her on new year's eve still (and then making up excuses like she had family stuff come up and had to cancel) even though they weren't together. I think that's why he had such a melt down when she told everyone, because it exposed his lies.
View attachment 1693182
What in the GCSE drama is this

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here you go.
View attachment 1693183

View attachment 1693182
Jeeeeesus. If he weren't such a twit I'd almost feel sorry for him. Wonder if his Christmas message will replace the Queen's this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here you go.
View attachment 1693183

View attachment 1693182
So the one from 2020 he sat crying all xmas day infront of his son selfish wee attention seeking hole

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So the one from 2020 he sat crying all xmas day infront of his son selfish wee attention seeking hole
I can't imagine a parent putting that much burden on a child on any day let alone CHRISTMAS DAY. He's so self centred. I hope his son has a fab Christmas this year with his Mum where he can just be a kid.

on a more terrifying note, since it's halloween and all I think we should share our favourite nightmare fuel pictures of Pool. This isn't my fave but it is haunting
nightmarefuel.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.