Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #52 Tour de N0nc3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video with Paul and the dogs with the caption 'when Paul met a dog for the first time and made it awkward for everybody' has me in absolute stitches every time.

I just had to say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My first ever thread title - what an honour 🙏🏻🙌🏻
Thanks my little ham sammies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like I need to find another Paul game for us to play... Leave it with my my little bacon frazzles, I'm putting on the thinking cap for next weekends game! Thread 52...let's go! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The video with Paul and the dogs with the caption 'when Paul met a dog for the first time and made it awkward for everybody' has me in absolute stitches every time.

I just had to say it.
Why thank you, I'm glad I amuse someone other than myself sometimes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it this alt account has already been deleted? The comment he left on Boos channel has been removed and where his username was tagged it’s now just normal text?

Reactions: 4
I take it this alt account has already been deleted? The comment he left on Boos channel has been removed and where his username was tagged it’s now just normal text?
He’s removed his comment from her video but the account is still showing up. I feel like tiktok shouldn’t allow users who are banned/shadow banned to make a second account. I know other platforms enforce this and he’s like a parasite - you block one account and there’s 5 more that appear in it’s place 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.