Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #52 Tour de N0nc3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinating to me that Paul somehow managed to get all the most unattractive ugly facial features known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would anyone like to suggest what delights were in store for, this incoming week?

I predict another lady fwend mention

Reactions: 8
That zoomed in potato has given me an idea for the next game……Paul or Pork ? Zoomed in pics and we have to guess if it’s Paul or a piece of ham/pork

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just been thinking about the period of time where Pool was trying to convince us all he was working 40 hours a week or going ‘volunteering’ hahahaha what a crazy time that was. When someone questioned him on live it was ‘I DON’T TALK ABOUT WORK 😡

He’s obviously given up with that now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha and when he said he was going away for a few months but it wasn't because he was in court or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder is he still friends with that guy he used as a prop in his videos. His work friend

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.