Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4yogits

VIP Member
Have you had your hair done has killed me off tonight 😂😂😂😂
There is such a clear Sadness and deadness in his eyes, he absolutely hates everything about himself, he hates how he looks, hates how shit his life has become, but he has an addiction, deep down he knows his life is pretty done at this stage, there is no coming back from this life for him, there is no regular job, no decent relationship, no friends, nothing

Reactions: 21

Srider

Did anyone notice when Emily was talking about this date he was acting not bothered but then was referring to a “WhatsApp message” giving him compliments hahahaha as if it wasnt thee most obvious thing trying to make her jealous

And Paul apart from Tina we are all catfishing you 🙂

• Haha
I was thinking. He said the other day that he’d been out walking with a friend/lady. He’s said this before, yet no photos? Surely if he was out with someone, it would have been captured somehow.
Also, if he had any friends he wouldn’t be spending every single night alone on lives in hotel rooms. In short, he has absolutely no friends and that says it all.
No Paul, no mid to late 20s women fancy you. Deluded, cocky little weasel.

Bandersnatch

I'll admit I don't watch Quirky because I don't find the parodies particularly funny but that's just my sense of humour.

I like Boo. She was a victim of abuse and maybe this is part of her healing journey, it's something she feels she has to do. The only person she is hurting is Paul and that's ok with me! There are so many video about Paul on tiktok now and Boo's voice is just one of many. We're on thread number 48, each with 50+ pages of comments, none of which are particularly enlightening or adding anything new, it's just all part of the same conversation across the different social media platforms.

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
gonna be honest i’m shocked at the amount of people that are letting Chris’ opinions slide saying it’s “just a matter of different opinions” …. the stuff he’s spouted is awful.

also hi not posted here in months 👀
You can’t take the moral high ground with Paul when you’re a racist and extremely right wing twat, him and Paul are two cheeks of the same arse. Ones a racist and one grooms kids, I don’t care for either of their views.

• Heart

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
I’d rather sow up my vagina with a rusty needle then let this goon anywhere near it. Bet he absolutely has never made a woman orgasm either. And probably thinks the clitoris is a type of Pokémon.
He stated earlier he doesn't use dating sites, didn't need them, as he can easily have conversations therefore dating is easy. On same live he admitted having sex with 3 people on 15 years.

Those conversation skills aren't going to well then

• Haha

vunderland

At least the constant Paul outings bring out the sus apologists to the forefront.

View attachment 1642443
I've said it before here so sorry if you've seen me repeat myself 🙈 but these people just expose themselves that they would absolutely be fine with grown men sleeping with 12 years old if that was the age of consent (as it was and currently still is in some countries), you really have to have the moral fibre of a wet noodle to think everything that's illegal is automatically bad and everything that's legal is automatically okay

People come back in to his life but we all scare them away? 😂😂 who other than Sophie has he ever had in his life “publicly” and I think I’d be more concerned about fighting to reconnect with my son then arsed about some silly twenty year old you had a very brief fling with
Not even Walter came back for a second vid and the dog he was walking asked to have the video deleted 🤣

• Haha

mot93_

Chatty Member
Paul literally mimics a very stereotypical camp gay man every single time he’s on live, but that’s not morally wrong? 😂 okay then, and as a Yorkshire lass do not get me started on that Yorkshire accent, he wants locking up for it!

Kelso56

He’s 42 and is screwed for the rest of his life in regards to work and relationships. The social media “money” will dry up one day as more and more people and brands (looking at you Cameo) realise what a complete and utter idiot this man is.
Someone with youth on their side can eventually shed their online persona and can blame it in the folly of youth. Paul is 42 and these videos will remain online forever with no excuses to be made for them at all. No one in any sane frame of mind would want a relationship with this man especially anyone in his preferred age range. Even Sophie who is completely dead behind the eyes cottoned onto him early on so in reality there is little hope for him. His only form of validation is from his “supporters” whoever they are who will always enable his manic ways.

I take everyones online personality with a pinch of salt but I truly believe Paul is the same both off and online. He may or may not have done anything illegal but he is an absolute danger to himself and others, especially his family as his online presence becomes more prevailant. He is a coward for having his comments off and i firmly believe we are going to see Paul in the news one day for one reason or another.

He’s 42. Any sane 42 year old would have some self realisation about the damage they are doing to themselves and come offline to try and regain some normality and sense of worth. Just shows the mindset of Paul that he can’t even do that

Reactions: 20

snapshotskillset

I’m raging today and pea penis Paul has got on my last nerve.

Bro if you’re so pressed about ‘the lady’ tell us what she got wrong?

If people take photos and films of you ‘all the time’ why ain’t we seeing them being posted, coz I can tell ya people ain’t keeping that in their camera roll for personal use.

You have nothing to offer anyone, not even your family, yet you’re convinced you’ll pull some young hottie - my guy you have the sex appeal of a microwave cottage pie.

pompom99

VIP Member
It's been annoying me who his word use reminds me of and it came to me just now. Does anyone remember the episode of the Simpsons when homer subscribed to readers digest and started to do the word of the day, he learned big words and tried miserably to drop them into every day conversations? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kyotoprincess

Would love to have someone who knew of him
in the past discuss what he was like
This is something which I think about a lot and I really genuinely believe he has no one in his life who cares about him. I can’t believe that not a single person who knows him hasn’t spoken up and said something about his psychopathic behaviour

mot93_

Chatty Member
My brain can't compute even imagining him having sex. Thank fuck.

He's so dry he'd set you on fire when he rubs against you.
I imagine it like that scene on the Inbetweeners when Will is just hopping like a kangaroo on top of Charlotte 😂

• Haha

labaton

His football commentary is awful, my mum could commentate on a game better and she knows nothing about football.
'Faster, faster go faster'
Aye very good Paul that your expert analysis.

• Haha