Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP (please feel free to add if I have missed anything)

* Paul entered the Christmas period alone in a travelodge as him and Sophie were on the rocks. He then spent Christmas Day with his dad.

* Apparently Sophie kicked Paul out because she didn’t like the way he was ‘parenting her son’

* He saw his son for one day a few days after Christmas.

* He went live on insta and Sophie and himself confirmed they are still together and do not need relationship advice off anyone.

* Paul is still at his dads.

* Paul has been caught liking young girls instagram posts (15/16/17 years of age) and is now blaming us for uncovering this information.

* Paul is shifting blame onto us for his anticts, saying we are making edits of his child and friends (we haven’t, it’s all lies)

* Paul is still a manipulative, narcissistic man who will never change.

* There is talks about the possibility of Sophie being pregnant (personally I couldn’t give a tit cos they’re destined to fail anyway, just my opinion)

and last but not least;

the larder situation was in regard to a comment on the previous thread. Old screenshots of his videos showed he had a cupboard like wardrobe in his kitchen. Paul once got angry at those comments and shouted ‘ITS A LARDER’

that’s all I can think of, off the top of my head haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
RECAP (please feel free to add if I have missed anything)

* Paul entered the Christmas period alone in a travelodge as him and Sophie were on the rocks. He then spent Christmas Day with his dad.

* Apparently Sophie kicked Paul out because she didn’t like the way he was ‘parenting her son’

* He saw his son for one day a few days after Christmas.

* He went live on insta and Sophie and himself confirmed they are still together and do not need relationship advice off anyone.

* Paul is still at his dads.

* Paul has been caught liking young girls instagram posts (15/16/17 years of age) and is now blaming us for uncovering this information.

* Paul is shifting blame onto us for his anticts, saying we are making edits of his child and friends (we haven’t, it’s all lies)

* Paul is still a manipulative, narcissistic man who will never change.

* There is talks about the possibility of Sophie being pregnant (personally I couldn’t give a tit cos they’re destined to fail anyway, just my opinion)

and last but not least;

the larder situation was in regard to a comment on the previous thread. Old screenshots of his videos showed he had a cupboard like wardrobe in his kitchen. Paul once got angry at those comments and shouted ‘ITS A LARDER’

that’s all I can think of, off the top of my head haha

Forgot to add

*Paul is a n

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont forget his 45 min rant on live where he turned comments off unless you were a subscriber (he only has 2) and was Fin and Blinding going OFF about tattle... but he doesnt read it ;)

Reactions: 8
😭😭 The fact that we'll be going into 2022 on thread 8 says everything about the guy wouldn't be 1 let alone 8 if he was the nice guy he keeps trying to convinces himself he is, he's never ending and you can blame everyone all you like Paul but you were a n in 2021, and you're still gonna be one in 2022 mate. Nothings going to change that. 2022 might be the year you finally get a nice well deserved holiday at her Majesty's pleasure though, we can but hope

Reactions: 9
i love that even when he’s AWOL we have pages and pages writing themselves. thread number 8 and i can’t see it slowing down any time soon!

hop on the hate train you wonderful humans, choo choo babz, own it!! 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.