Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#fyp#

I tell you what, he remembers everyone in his lives, he always says stuff about them like he knows the people saying hello. He will mention where they live etc. that’s why I keep quiet because he seems to be able to really remember username etc
He is wily, I’ve noticed that as well.

Last edited:

hugotom

You don’t have to be priority to be given a temporary accommodation. Everyone is entitled to that. Besides, if he can prove that he’s been made redundant and cannot afford his lifestyle any longer, then that helps you to become more of an urgent case.
Not true, not everyone is automatically entitled to emergency accommodation
[/QUOTE]

Mate, I work as a manager in my local council department. Provided they haven’t been an ex-council tenant and have not done damage to a property or are in rent arrears, then we have a duty to house everyone who presents themselves as homeless.

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
The way he talks to her son grinds my gears, anyone talked to my kid like that they’d be outtt, he’s so condescending it hurts

someone said he’s watching sophie’s son because she’s asleep…first trimester hormones kicking ur arse hun??
Pahaha I bet

Sillyone

He doesn't like men, because he's not really a man is he? He's rather erm feminine, likes wearing women's clothing (as previously seen). Of course he sells this as him being a "fun guy". No. You're fucking weird, and it's taken me personally over a year to see the full picture. But the age of his ex when Jake was born always made me uncomfortable
Have you known him personally or do you mean through tiktok?!