Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon22

Its definitely there
Just looked again and it's defo not there now. On the tiktok where he shows some of his photography. yesterday at the beginning of that video there was a picture of Sophie and then it went to some writing and then showed his imagery.

swansea1992

I’m muted from the live for asking when he’s going to bother with his own son but he told the kid he isn’t allowed to show his face but he’s chucking him infront of the camera ffs

harloe22

Chatty Member
Reading these comments I didnt realise he had such a colourful history on tiktok. I saw him a few times a while ago posting vids with his kid then saw him on here. Didn't realise there was a divorce and 2 ex's between that

Pxie..

Who else is in the live. That Louise LouiseVelenti1 is so bizarre. Defending a man old enough to be her dad

harloe22

Chatty Member
Can someone make a thread about chefy chef. It won't let me make threads for some reason, I think she's on a downward spiral tonight & it's live for everyone to watch

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
HES 3!! My 32 year old husband can’t even follow those instructions. 😂

He said he went home and then came back, but I think he just stays off social media to make us think he’s gone home to see is son and just stays at hers.
Absolute tool

Donnading

Yeah I can’t see any comments on her recent vid…

They are so sad, their whole relationship is based around Tiktok.
I think it's more him. If you look at her whole tik tok b4 him. She wasn't on all the time. He can't live without it at all. He's a sad creepy man