Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frosty007

I got muted for saying he could buy Xmas presents now as universal credit got paid yesterday 😂 he said he doesn’t get that, doesn’t need it, never has.
Yeah ok duck and I’m the Toothfairy.
Maybe he will need you soon then if that weird wonky tooth falls out 🤣

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Yesterday on live ( I have a video but it’s too large to upload 🤦🏻‍♀️) someone asked if he’s moved in , he said no I really should go home this weekend but il see how I feel 🤣🤣. Leech.
Download a free file compressor that’s what I did and it worked perfect

poundpuppie

12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.
Genius

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
Could you imagine if tiktok didn't exist. He'd literally have no life! His ex threw him to the curb so he joined tiktok to "make friends". Then tiktok was a catalyst in him being sacked, and he caused emotional issues to 2 lovely but daft females off of there because of his attachment issues. Now he's moved on to Sophie, because she's able to fulfill his empty life with warm homely accommodation, and the feeling of "family" he didn't have. Are you telling me that this new dafty can't see the pattern? This man needs to sort his own life out before he enters anyone else's. But he won't, because he's not mature enough for that 🙄.
who were the two tiktok exes? i only know frankie. but i agree.

harleyqueen

Could you imagine if tiktok didn't exist. He'd literally have no life! His ex threw him to the curb so he joined tiktok to "make friends". Then tiktok was a catalyst in him being sacked, and he caused emotional issues to 2 lovely but daft females off of there because of his attachment issues. Now he's moved on to Sophie, because she's able to fulfill his empty life with warm homely accommodation, and the feeling of "family" he didn't have. Are you telling me that this new dafty can't see the pattern? This man needs to sort his own life out before he enters anyone else's. But he won't, because he's not mature enough for that 🙄.
I’m newish, what happened with his job? Like was TikTok actually a reason for him being sacked? 😧

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.
Stop this is bloody amazing 😂😂😂😂

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Someone asked earlier and she said it wasn’t her dog
If it's the pug puppy she wants to get her story straight if it's a different puppy her best friend did post she got a puppy for her kids but this was on Sophie's page so she's full of crap if it is the pug