Snapshoteye #42 Healthcare ditched, surrounded by a fan, visiting cities that end in Ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was presenting to be un Ukraine??!?!?
I cant recall him saying that but ive just googled it and a parody account makes reference to it. So i think that person may have seen that account and not Pauls. Unless im mistaken and he did actually say something like that previously

25AFE9D4-AA19-412E-8CCA-32CE3869B54B.png

Reactions: 4
Omg I did not know Paul pretended to be in Ukraine whilst really in a field by his house! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
That last video makes me feel he's going to be live tonight and being his original melt self. Resiting the urge to buy a sub because I don't want to give him money, it would be obvious it was me and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.

Reactions: 1
I cant recall him saying that but ive just googled it and a parody account makes reference to it. So i think that person may have seen that account and not Pauls. Unless im mistaken and he did actually say something like that previously

View attachment 1478050
I think someone's got the wrong end of the stick somewhere because that username has an extra _ in it

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1478050
It’s not his account. The underscore is longer than normal on this fake one

Reactions: 3
Yeah i know its a fake account, thats why it was referred to as a parody one.

The person who said it on the soldier video is now claiming he did say it but deleted the videos 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Yeah i know its a fake account, thats why it was referred to as a parody one.

The person who said it on the soldier video is now claiming he did say it but deleted the videos 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Didn’t mean to reply to you !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gutted Paul isn't in Ukraine, he'd end the war with his amazing conversational skills.

"Mr Putin, what's your favourite meal from McDonalds?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god the recording of his live when someone walked into the bathroom! His face! 😆 🤣 He is absolutely livid!!!! Literally the best think I've ever seen. Absolutely hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He said he was going to volunteer and that he might do it abroad from what I remember, back when he liked telling everyone about his particular skill set. When the war in Ukraine was still pretty new, he never directly said Ukraine but it wasn’t hard to understand he was implying going to Ukraine… then he got catfished in London and went down the legal side of things and started social media full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.