Snapshoteye #42 Healthcare ditched, surrounded by a fan, visiting cities that end in Ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go!

Just a little recap since the start of the last thread, pedalo Paul has admitted he used to hug and kiss patients because he was a ‘caring’ carer, 2 days into his SoCiAl MeDiA career he decided to go on a ten day break which he quickly changed to 2 days but hasn’t been live this week, there has been much speculation as to why but it seems he’s been visiting his son. Tiktok hasn’t been 100% safe though as we’ve been treated to several videos of Paul dancing like an absolute bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread 42 already! Although it doesn't mention Beauty Beyond the Eye. Can we get it edited so we can get all the people reading our humorous offerings?

Reactions: 9
Hold on, hold on..

Did Paul just mime shooting drugs while miming 'shot of tequila' to that song. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hes visiting his son? He must be so embarrassed going out with his dad incase people recognise him

Reactions: 6
Is he not back at his Dad's? Doubt Paul would fork out £160 a night to sit on his lonesome. I bet the hotel insta stuff is on draft?

I'm blocked from his insta and I can't remember why 😂

Reactions: 3
What is the obsession with the squat position to record tiktoks?? Does he think being shorter makes him less threatening to little girls?

Reactions: 8
Thelostsoldier_official has done a few videos on him again today.
The latest one saying he knows what fields Paul films his videos in

56A399D6-ABB6-4B43-BA5A-DC2DB865444C.png

Reactions: 5
Still time to get drunk and go on live making no sense.

i will die on my “Paul is a raging alco” hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.