Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paul's Rash

Live right now wearing his bed sheet T-shirt talking absolute bollox trying to get someone to ring him as per🙃

Spot the difference
20220812_182120.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Here we go!

Just a little recap since the start of the last thread, pedalo Paul has admitted he used to hug and kiss patients because he was a ‘caring’ carer, 2 days into his SoCiAl MeDiA career he decided to go on a ten day break which he quickly changed to 2 days but hasn’t been live this week, there has been much speculation as to why but it seems he’s been visiting his son. Tiktok hasn’t been 100% safe though as we’ve been treated to several videos of Paul dancing like an absolute cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Nah Paul. When I imagine a dad bod it’s a hard worker who likes a beer and a good meal so might have a bit of a paunch but in a nice way. Something you can snuggle into. And he can give you a lovely bear hug. You are the furthest thing from any of those things. With your sickly skin and wishbone legs. You look decomposed.

Maybe he meant to write dead bod 🤔. We know he can’t spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Crying

bit rich of him to say don't film his teenage kid when he got someone else's teenage kid pregnant

Reactions: 32

Hakes

Paul : 'I'm making social media my full time career'

Tik tok : BANNED.

He'll get his account back so let's all just bask in the knowledge he's probably apoplectic right this very second. Also the fact plenty of people must be reporting his account for it to be banned and that is absolutely nothing to do with here. He loves to convince himself that it's tattle behind everything. This one's nothing to do with us mate. You're just despised universally.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

pool noodle

So he’s been banned AND we finally have physical evidence that he really is pee dough paul!!! This is the best day of my life let’s crack open the wine lads

• Haha

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Also the trend to that sound is to have a person banging on the other side of the wall. Surely if there was a real life woman and he understood tiktok he would have had her doing that and it would have made sense.

But instead he's jerking around like a clueless numpty.
A more realistic version would be to have his dad banging on the bathroom door 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
To the member that recently posted about unaliving - I'm pleased to see that comment has been removed. As I said in my original reply - I'm all about snarky comments this is not the place to post that kind of comment for multiple reasons. When this subject was brought up by him previously lots of people on this forum came forward and shared experiences of that topic. Be mindful.

I rarely post anything like this but with the whole internet is flooded with 'be kind' sometimes its important to say something when necessary
That was me. Apologies to all, I didn't even think and took it too far. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone as it wasn't my attention to hurt anyone on this thread. I really do apologise

• Heart

Mushy

Imagine knowing you were about the 5th beaudDiful human being that has rendered him 'definitely spoken for' in the last 7 months. What a special female they must feel!

The part of the video where he smiled after saying it makes him smile, the tight, forced grimace, bearing his teeth like a threatened animal and it never reaches his eyes or anywhere beyond his clenched jaw, its his scariest smile yet.

If his intended 'lady' didn't have an innate immediate shiver down their spine, then they are entirely too young, naive or inexperienced in life lessons and the basics in body language and facial expressions to be messaging this toad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoisonHarley

Oh Paul, just because you have a kid, doesn’t mean you have a dad bod. You have the body (and height) of a toddler you scraggy prick

• Haha
BAHAHAHA he looks like a little toy on a shelf 🤣
Paul, you're 911 years old mate, you should be wearing your trousers on your hips, not hanging half way down your pensioners arse. Makes it look like your tena for men need changing.
Screenshot_20220808-123706_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30