Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokshock1

Conversation between the dad of the young girl he asked for naked feet pics off and one of his mods. Mods reckon they don’t know what‘s going on. From what I’ve heard after speaking to him, snapshoteye was trying to gamify minors sending him inappropriate images, which snapshot eye has clearly admitted to in the video below. Notice how he skips rapidly over the word naked feet because he knows it is wrong. 🤮🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 19

Blunderwoman

He’s put #RelationshipGoals in the description of his latest video.

yes Pedalo you are exactly what we all aspire to in life 😍 no job between you, no chemistry & defo no good sex.

Can’t wait to see the inevitable break down when it all ends suddenly in 2 weeks time!

You foot obsessed, scaly faced, nutrient deficient, translucent skinned ponce.

• Haha

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Paul you need help. I swear you're not well.
You've abandoned your son, no job, sponging off of whoever you can. Yet in your head you're winning at life, and causing god knows what damage to the son you brought in to this world. You're a mess, a very sad mess. Time to grow up and be a man

Pazuzu666

Paul you vile, dirty, little groomer I know you read this page.

YOU are a disgusting manipulative guy who gets off on control, and when you can't control the narrative your little mask slips for all to see. You tell so many lies that you inevitably trip yourself up such as asking kids for feet pictures, you quite clearly ask for feet pictures knowing you follow mainly underage accounts and you know they are easy to manipulate using 'silly' games such as that one. At near 30 you impregnated a teenage girl, legal or not that screams dirty little groomer, what a vile disgusting creepy little boy trapped in a mans body you really are.

This isn't going away, more and more people are clocking on to the fact at just what a wrong 'un you are. Every single person who comments on your videos in support I will make sure I message them and direct them to this page so they can see you for what you really are, a creepy little controlling groomer.

And Sophie is only using you for clout, her followers have climbed since being associated with you and she's loving it. And she'll even put up with your crusty little body oozing all over her because social media likes are everything to her. Proved that by ignoring her mate on a night out and going live on Tik Tok, any way enjoy what little time you have left in that app you lying, manipulative, dirty old man.

tiktokshock1

After his little “I didn’t do this“ video today, thought I’d make one of my own. Watch until end …

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
I got blocked after 1mins8secs! A record for me! I asked why he was trotting about in a graveyard and is Paul her Dad

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Paul’s wished us all a safe, fun and incredible day so I feel much more confident now. Big hugs to all my babs

• Haha
Reactions: 18