Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Yeah he’s definitely with her, what a nobhead, his poor son expecting his dad but let down cause he can’t prioritise properly. Paul and Sophie, if you’re reading this, you’re both as bad as each other. Put your kids first.
Didn’t he say he was seeing his son this weekend??

wtffff

And this is one of the things her son will miss out on....go look on Spotted: Hucknall. Wonder if Paul will be putting his hand in his pocket.....Paul....its Christmas and as a "step dad" you buy your step son presents 😉😉
I can’t believe he’s selling all the kids presents. I don’t know the situation but would you?! Would you not even attempt to drop them round?

HES WEARING FOUNDATION THATS CRUSTY MAKE UP ON DRY SKIN STOPPP IT!!!! why is he wearing make up I can’t cope 😂😂
It’s the contour filter Sophie always uses. He must love it too!!

Anon22

i’m so glad that more and more people are starting to realise how weird he is it’s all over Twitter, people making numerous tiktok accounts about him it’s not gonna be long until he deletes all of his social media 💃🏻
I literally can't find anything on twitter about him apart from a fake account with 2 posts