Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigHugzBabz

Oh I feel famous now just joined a week ago and now I’m naming threads. Is this it Paul? Am I famous have I made it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Man I don’t even know why I made this but I did… just found it funny that he looked like he was driving an imaginary car 🚗 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BigHugzBabz

He makes my vagina shrivel up how anyone can have sex with him is beyond me.

honestly I said to my lad the other day if it was a choice between death or letting paul touch me I’d rather die and it wasn’t a joke or an exaggeration either I couldn’t think of anything worse than his scabby pale penis 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23

jessicaday

I managed to get accepted on to his Instagram and I’m dying at this 😭

I bet he was like ‘my boo boo baba, get some sexy knickers on so I can pretend I’m showing off your tattoos but really I just want to remind everyone I’m getting my skinny translucent dick wet’
Those tattoos are some of the worst quality ones I’ve seen.

Reactions: 21

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Oh I feel famous now just joined a week ago and now I’m naming threads. Is this it Paul? Am I famous have I made it?
Huge congrats babs! You are beautiful, you are an amazing human being, you are your brilliant self, don’t ever stop being the wonderful YOU that you are. Huge hugs! X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

BigHugzBabz

SHE CAN’T EVEN LOOK AT HIM 😂 have you noticed he keeps looking at her smiling and she won’t even turn her head to look at him he actually makes her sick but she won’t admit it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Howling.. someone asked sophie what Paul’s favourite song was and she didn’t know BUT TINA DID 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20