Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Ben Rantz mentioned it today on his live....said no way will he be using it and will do his lives on Instagram.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I still don’t think it’s right she took him to meet him even if he is just ‘mams friend’ She met him off the internet and didn’t know him, he could have been planning to kidnap and rape her for all she knew. (I’m not saying you were going to do that paul before you cry on live it’s just an example) Jesus you can’t even trust police officers not to kill you these days so why would you risk taking your son to meet a strange man off the internet you have no clue if it is a safe situation or what your taking him in to. What you do to yourself and what risks you bring upon yourself is your own choice but your child shouldn’t be brought into it
Like I said, we can only imagine how long he's been love bombing her, gaslighting her & manipulating her... He doesnt work and neither does she so I can imagine it was an all day every day thing. As soon as she wakes up, he was there all the way till she went to sleep. and if she woke in the night, he was there again too. I get what your saying though I do.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
The second his subscription service is up we should report him to DWP. My taxes are already paying for his rent, bills, dates to B&M and a trip to Nottingham. Not on my watch, pal.
Thing is, he actually will make a lot of money doing it because £4.99 isn’t that much and the haters will want to watch him. The amount of followers (or fans as he likes to call them 🥴) he has, the likely hood of making some serious money is quite real

ninanora

Sorry why is Declan McKenna duetting that stupid jack grealish song?… Never seen that duet before, he is quite a famous singer

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
How do you know it was because references?
Did you hear him? “I work in healthcare”… No paul, you used too. Now your unemployed because you got the sack and couldnt get a reference for a new job so your both on single persons UC. Soph will obvs get more with her kid like.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Everyone's said no in the comments 🤣 also what the fook is the video about? Nothing on netflix but then you realise you've got a beautiful lady? Implying what? That hes going to watch her instead, how fitting 😂
It also makes no sense because 1. He can’t afford Netflix, 2. They don’t watch Netflix because all they do is go live.

someone said no and he replied ‘reasoning? 🙌

well Paul, people don’t want to spend their hard earned money on watching you do stupid dances, cringe faces and chat absolute shit for 3 hours. Dear lord, what a sad little life Paul. Honestly how big is his ego? Why an earth does he think anyone would actually want to pay to talk to him? PAUL YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS, you’re a tragic middle aged man with no life. Get a grip.

Sorry, side note that I can’t stop thinking about... every single pair of trousers he owns are ill fitting and shit

that’s all
But he is famous? Did you not hear him clearly say that sending him a picture is a way for him to interact with his fans, I mean followers, I mean friends 🙄

No he doesn’t, she’s his only subscriber
It’s probably sophie on a fake account 😂

Last edited:

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Have we heard from Paul today? I bet he will pop up on live with Sophie later all smiles telling everyone how happy and amazing he is even though he spent all night last night crying in the dark cos Sophie was out with some 10/10s
Like where is he?? He’s still on private so I can’t see bugger all