Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
Haven’t seen anyone recap, so here we go:

Paul is still a nice guy, who’s just being him. Still hasn’t noticed he has more than one arm during his dance recitals.

He’s done with the haterz, because as well all seem to forget, he’s a lovely person and technically, he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Paul’s tik tok manager is still trying to find a way out of his locked cupboard, he’ll only let her out if she makes people like him and make his past disappear. (Goodbye forever babe)

Paul enjoys a game of happy families whilst forgetting he’s already fucked the game up as he completely forgot he has another son (oops)

Poor Sophie is realising what it’s like to have two children now and not just one.

He’s currently lost 2 stone due to ‘stress’ but really it’s just the missing fabric from his thumbs holes.

He’s mods have upped and fucked off leaving him with the ‘haterz’ piling in like last orders at the bar.

And last but not least, he’s still a pasty, narcissistic, n0ncèy parading his mrs around like a show horse.

PS, Paul, your beard is wank.

Lots of love, us tattlers xoxoxox
Sorry, I’m new to this thread and trying to catch up but just can’t… I thought he was cringe and something was off from the very first TT I saw of him, anyway… he has two sons?

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
i thought it might’ve been someone from here!!

you were completely right in what you were saying too though, it’s sooo full on and i could see it becoming very suffocating very quickly. and i’m glad you were given the chance to spell out clearly what you meant, especially after she had a bit of a rough live with him…she got a little defensive (“no it’s not like that…”) but i do hope it made her think a little about how unhealthy it is.

and i absolutely agree that you wouldn’t have got half a chance if Paul was watching - he doesn’t like the thought of other people influencing what Sophie might think of him.

does anyone know if she’s still on social media? i remember thinking how uncomfortable she looked on his lives too but then she sorta disappeared. do we know if she’s still alive?? lol kidding. kinda.
Her last public post on FB was 30th October not so sure about Insta but someone from here has her following him can't remember his @

Or do you mean his ex lol because I don't even know her name lol

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Wait what?! I didn't know he was trying to get a job in Notts. Omg that would scare the life out of me at 3 weeks into a relationship.
I mean, I don't know for sure because he's blocked my ass! :ROFLMAO: But he was at Sophie's last night, and this morning he did a live saying he was handing out CVs... if you go back a couple pages you will see it.