Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honeyou

Yeah that was me on my fake account. I have photos and videos of her. She was trying to say that she doesn’t spend all the time together. And I said it was invariable and strange that they together, then he calls, then duals, then mods, it’s just bizarre as fuckkk. Haah and she was like “we do have space” but you can tel they don’t. But if Paul was there he would have gone mental, blocked me, and had a huge fit. He definitely is on the spectrum
i thought it might’ve been someone from here!!

you were completely right in what you were saying too though, it’s sooo full on and i could see it becoming very suffocating very quickly. and i’m glad you were given the chance to spell out clearly what you meant, especially after she had a bit of a rough live with him…she got a little defensive (“no it’s not like that…”) but i do hope it made her think a little about how unhealthy it is.

and i absolutely agree that you wouldn’t have got half a chance if Paul was watching - he doesn’t like the thought of other people influencing what Sophie might think of him.

does anyone know if she’s still on social media? i remember thinking how uncomfortable she looked on his lives too but then she sorta disappeared. do we know if she’s still alive?? lol kidding. kinda.

Reactions: 1

Theonethatgotaway

No matter what HMRCs stance on a single mother having a boyfriend sleeping over is - grassing her up will be taking food out of her child's mouth
No child will ever go without in this country but she needs a warning tbh.
She's a grown adult who needs to take responsibility for her stupid actions

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
The OG tongue video ahahha

Attachments

Anon22

I wonder if he was in the dark last night so not to show he was already at hers . Maybe baby sitting the kid? 🤷🏻‍♀️
If this is true I'm horrified at sophie. Leaving your child with a 'man' you've known for weeks who is being accused of grooming children. Please tell me she didn't do this....

Summernights

VIP Member
It's still saying bloated, I've just looked.

That was Frankie. Poor woman was displayed for public show & tell, just like Sophie. Luckily she came to her senses, but he is still pining for her. The guy went so wet and desperate when he got binned. IT WAS A 3 WEEK FLING PAUL NOT 25 YEARS OF MARRIAGE. So emotionally immature it's scary.
What did he do? Did she leave him? I need the gossip