Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a selfish mother fucker! Won’t be long before it’s public again, he thinks to much of himself to stay private, prick! 😡🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
it’s the new denim shirt over black hoody, it’ll be his thing for weeks until his dad forces him to peel it off and wash it.
I have read the caption three times and I still don’t get it… paul, please start making sense.. I don’t have the energy to crack your pedalo codes, thanks.

when he leans on the wall 😂😂😂😭😭😭
I'm still having nightmares over the knee slide one too 😭🤣

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the tiktok posted earlier it had a picture of Pool working at Poundland? 😭 it’s deleted now but has he been working at poundland this whole time! When he’s so snobby about where people shop ahahaha please tell me someone got a screen recording

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did anyone see the tiktok posted earlier it had a picture of Pool working at Poundland? 😭 it’s deleted now but has he been working at poundland this whole time! When he’s so snobby about where people shop ahahaha please tell me someone got a screen recording
I saw that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh my god i seen it but forgot to screenshot i didn’t think he’d delete it thought he’d be glad we know what he does as work now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that and sophie did previously hint at it in her live. When he says he’s got meetings he’s probably at work. Any locals fancy nipping down to Poundland?

And he takes the piss out of people for shopping at places like that!! No wonder he doesn’t wanna talk about his job hahahaha get those shelves stacked Paul 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute now... Is Paul "I only shop in independent stores" Breach working in poundland? What's all the meetings for? Did they do a quick google search and decide he's probs best off working during school hours to avoid the rush of kids in the morning and after 3pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I saw that and sophie did previously hint at it in her live. When he says he’s got meetings he’s probably at work. Any locals fancy nipping down to Poundland?
I've defo got that recorded somewhere im sure, thats when she said the thing about his shoes being too big wasn't it, and the yoghurt pots?

Reactions: 4
yeah i’m sure i seen his name badge on his bedside table on an insta live a few weeks ago by his water bottle

• Wow
Hang on a minute now... Is Paul "I only shop in independent stores" Breach working in poundland? What's all the meetings for? Did they do a quick google search and decide he's probs best off working during school hours to avoid the rush of kids in the morning and after 3pm?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Reactions: 1
nooo i seen that and thought they were just taking the piss til i seen the picture 😭 shops at m&s my arse.

did nobody get a screenshot?? thought one of you lot would’ve been on the ball so i didn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’d actually forgotten she hinted, makes so much more sense now!
I don’t get why he’s trying to hide it, if anything it’s good he’s actually working again!

Reactions: 6
Omg I’d actually forgotten she hinted, makes so much more sense now!
I don’t get why he’s trying to hide it, if anything it’s good he’s actually working again!
Exactly, it’s far more respectable to have a job than be living off of the allowance your dad gives you!

Reactions: 10
This is the most interesting thing he’s done in months!
I guess he stacks shelves or something early mornings? Or nights? Would explain why he’s always free in the days

i’m sure something was said about him looking at getting transferred to a poundland in nottingham when he was at sophie’s!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.