Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#fyp#

Hamlet's, serious question.

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
I don't know what to do next 😳
September, earth wind and fire sounds similar. Have a listen.

Reactions: 1

Booboo76

VIP Member
Oh and that picture he’s posted is shit, no Paul I won’t be kind you prick, how dare he say that when he sarcastically criticises everyone that comments on his vids, omg this dick aggravates me more n more every day 😡 ugly fucking pig face munter 🐷

bcat26

OMG no one is talking to him on the chat live but he’s making out people are messaging him. He lies a lot and I can’t see right through this. This is a new low for Paul. Hahahahha how fucking weird. Why go on subscriber only when no one wants to talk to you. This is so fucking weird.
I think he’s told people to insta or what’sapp him so it appears for him but no one else

Popfizz

Watching him looking over to see if those girls are watching/listening to him makes Sophie’s statement about him doing a little dance in public when people look at him even more truthful, painful to watch him keep looking!
He’s so desperate for attention. It’s embarrassing. Those poor girls 😩

hamlet101

I get embarrassed being on a train and talking on the phone having a private conversation I feel like I’m being noisy and pissing off all the people around me
Same! I can't speak in public places if there are people close to me as I dont want them hearing my conversation haha

whosaiddat

Hot chocolate gone down the wrong hole listening to him try and do a dutch accent.

• Haha

Hakes

Just sort of caught up. He's such a slimy weasel. And what is he even going to tell anyone's work. 'They keep making all these ham jokes and laughing at my self made thumb holes'. What a tit.

cdawwg

What’s the crack with a few people being shunned from his TikTok and insta ?
were any of you quite close infiltrators ?