Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harloe22

Chatty Member
Does he book these hotels to get away from his dad's bathroom so he can go live and be stupid and noisy or is there an actual reason

Reactions: 1

pitttay

Stuffs clearly bothering him that's been said on here. Keeps mentioning it. Mentioned the accents cause someone said he doesn't know who he is deep down (100%🙌) that's clearly got to him along with another few comments. Literally none of his behaviour is authentic. It's scary to watch him just constantly show off and pose with his shitty hair. Does he even have any friends!? Or does he just come on lives on different platforms to talk to complete strangers... That he treats like friends... . Absolute desparado

Also I read somewhere that narcasists are boring people and they know they are so that's why it's the constant over acting. Because he's got a personality like a dialling tone and a face that could haunt a house.

Rant over 😂😂😂😂🙌❤

I hope it was my comment, would make my week knowing I’ve rattled him a little 😍 eeeee

Roasthinch

he’s deffo on something. This isn’t normal behaviour. How do you notice people changing profile pics etc. message me on insta and that crap too. The bet surely has to be closing on this cunt ponce sooner rather than later.
My other half watched him for the first time earlier and won’t believe he’s not on something. I just can’t see him having money for getting high let alone being putting control.

Paulsangels

YES SHANNON HAHAHAH

the irony of Paul being like ‘you’re on tiktok go into the real world’ HAHAHA PAUL SERIOUSLY?