SnapShotEye #2 I promise I’m not a ponce, I only asked for feet pics once!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's proper panicking isnt he 😂 his behaviour is so so strange, she's gonna get so tired of him after a few months

Reactions: 3
He's definitely not joking about getting her name tatted on him. Major serial killer vibes rn.

Reactions: 5
The cringiest moment of this live so far…
Sophie mentioned that she would love to sit front row at a Michael Buble concert so she could catch his sweaty towel if he threw it.

Paul came back with this….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bragging about 1.1k in his live.....there were 3.3k in Lucy Rose's earlier today, so what does that tell you Paul? People watch because you fall into the same category....you're both fuckwits 🤣🤣
HAHA, please don’t get me started on Lucy rose- that’s a whole other kettle of fish and my hair is already starting to fall out with the stress of this man baby😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s asking her questions and she isn’t even responding. It reminds me of being in a nightclub and the creeps trying to converse and get your attention but you just smile and give you mates the eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes visibly upset about a comments she’s received and he’s just dancing to some weird sono. It’s so sad

Reactions: 7
Shes visibly upset about a comments she’s received and he’s just dancing to some weird sono. It’s so sad
Really hard to watch, she's upset and defensive and he's just turning up his music louder and not checking how she is

Usually a reader but had to make an account purely because of that stupid little game he tried to play blaring music and nagging her to guess the song! What age are you Paul 😭😭

Haha when she said she was coming off dual live “OK are you staying on live, I’ll come over to yours” and ended his instantly 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.