SnapShotEye #2 I promise I’m not a ponce, I only asked for feet pics once!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the people in his live aren't there for him they just want to see his downfall and joking about epilepsy and Sophie needing help as he's holding her hostage tone deaf and as
its gonna crash n burn soon. They have rushed into it. I bet shes washing his clothes n cooking him dinner. Hes not even took her for dinner or away for a cheeky weekend.
he can’t afford too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1.1k viewers in his live ffs, but on the bright side the amount of hate he's getting is hilarious

Reactions: 7
It’s so incredibly awkward. They’re just talking over each other and making passive aggressive comments.

Reactions: 6
Everyone needs to just put loads of spaces in the chat so his chat disappears haha

Reactions: 3
I love how he keeps saying ‘oh it’s a good thing these trolls are abusing me, I don’t care and it just means that they’re not abusing someone else!’
Like no paul, these people aren’t all just going from live to live, abusing every person they come across? they’ve come to your live specifically to give you tit because you’re an awful person and you deserve to be called out for it.

ETA: My fave comment of the evening
6735A34E-2715-43E1-9D66-00E967D74E26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he likes Sophie so much why turn his comments off so she gets all the tit? He’s such a narcissist it’s incredible

Reactions: 6
He’s making my skin crawl. He’s basically saying ‘let everyone hate on me, at least they aren’t bullying other people on here tonight, I’ll take the brunt end of it, I don’t care’. Piss off paul, respectfully. You aren’t a superhero or making any sacrifices. Your arse is twitching in pure excitement over the amount of viewers you and your barbie doll have combined. None of the people in there go on TikTok to attack people on live, they go on to yours specifically because you’re an absolute train wreck and nobody likes you! You aren’t famous mate.

sickly sarcastic comments as he knows 90% of the people in there are there to watch him crash and burn. I bet as soon as the camera is off he’s on this thread like a woman on chips, crying into his bowl of Cheerios.

Reactions: 7
This is beyond painful to watch. He’s desperate for her attention by asking all of these stupid questions and she is just point blank ignoring him most of the time or only answering when he repeats himself multiple times. I’m actually embarrassed for the pair of tossers

Reactions: 5
I feel like he’s only asking her about gigs and concerts for a Christmas Present 👀 a little bit optimistic it’ll definitely be over by Christmas

He’s making my skin crawl. He’s basically saying ‘let everyone hate on me, at least they aren’t bullying other people on here tonight, I’ll take the brunt end of it, I don’t care’. Piss off paul, respectfully. You aren’t a superhero or making any sacrifices. Your arse is twitching in pure excitement over the amount of viewers you and your barbie doll have combined. None of the people in there go on TikTok to attack people on live, they go on to yours specifically because you’re an absolute train wreck and nobody likes you! You aren’t famous mate.

sickly sarcastic comments as he knows 90% of the people in there are there to watch him crash and burn. I bet as soon as the camera is off he’s on this thread like a woman on chips, crying into his bowl of Cheerios.
Bragging about 1.1k in his live.....there were 3.3k in Lucy Rose's earlier today, so what does that tell you Paul? People watch because you fall into the same category....you're both fuckwits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can just imagine him trying to talk to a woman and just be lightly punching stuff, bouncing about and avoiding all eye contact.
he’s a skinny, pale, worse version of David Brent

Reactions: 10
Nah this is genuinely so so weird, he's talking over her so much now, he really does need the attention on him doesnt he

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.