SnapShotEye #2 I promise I’m not a ponce, I only asked for feet pics once!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP
To cut a long story short, snapshoteye (tiktok) aka Paul is a pervert. This forum is to highlight this and hopefully bring to light how he’s using his platform, for personal gain, to talk to young girls.
In the last thread we discussed how Paul got a 16 year old pregnant when he was 27. Which is true by the way, he just won’t ever speak about it.
We also spoke up about the way he speaks to women and only really interacts with young, attractive girls and will ask them through a furrowed brow “hey are you not following me? Are we not following each other, why?!” After clicking on their profile 9 times out of 10 they’re either clearly a teenager or always younger than 25.
He has been known to message young girls, some as young as 16, this is not normal. What has a 41 year old man got in common with a 17 year old girl? Just recently he asked women to send him pictures and selfies privately via DM whilst live on TikTok, he was also asking for feet pictures but made it seem innocent like he was just having a laugh. This was the final straw for a lot of people watching, thus the other thread blew up. Now he’s gone private as he watches these threads and is obviously panicking.
Paul is a groomer, he preys on young vulnerable women and will use it to his advantage, all the while hiding behind this “bubbly nice guy” persona.
Paul also has his following list on private, this is a major red flag 🚩 what have you got to hide Paul?! It’s ok tho, we know…
Some of Paul’s mods seem to have fallen out with him and in his latest video he has accused them of writing false things on here about him. This is not the case, they’re all true and he’s panicking now because he knows it’s all catching up with him.
Now he’s threatening people by saying he’s going to the police, instead of addressing things and admitting any wrong doing, he’s pointing the blame elsewhere and wasting police time in the process which is just typical Paul behaviour.
This guy is a narcissist and will do ANYTHING to convince people he’s a good guy without actually ever being a good guy lol.

If you know anything about Paul, please use this forum to speak about it. We need to get the truth out there, I and many others believe he’s dangerous and needs to have his platform taken away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Snapshoteye aka Paul Breach is a 40 year old man, with a 14 year old son. His ex is 30 years old. So he was 27 years old and the ex was at the sweet young age of 16! Not sure if she was 15 when pregnant, 16 when had him. That is yet to be disclosed.

Paul previously worked in health care but got the sack as he was *allegedly* over-friendly with the service users, kissing them on their hands, creeped out staff members to the point they all had to write witness statements & brought an ex girlfriend to his workplace in the midst of a pandemic for a day of show and tell.

He is consistently doing lives. Only really talks to pretty women & young girls that are easily manipulated. Calls everyone gawjus, huns, big hugs with the odd "send me pics of your face and feet to my insta"... Will beg you to follow him and if you don't he'll be like "why arent you following me? big hugs guyssss".

Goes through mods like us normal folk go through hot dinners (not paul tho, he barely eats yet always seems to shop in M&S?!), mods will mute people in the chat if they ask questions he doesnt like. He will mute or block people for asking questions he doesnt like. He follows and talks to young girls - Im talking children here. 14+. Attracts the scummy mummy brigade.

He is a massive pick me. If he doesnt get his own way then he will go private, tell people hes feeling very low, make people worry about him then pop up like nowt has happened. Calls everyone haters and jealous of him if they dont blow smoke up his arse.

An account on tiktok posted a piss take out of his squid game vid where he sticks his lizard tongue out while wearing his "girlfriends" PLT cap. Thousands of people commented basically saying hes a creep, his hard drives need checking and how he must have the longest block list on tiktok! Paul lost his tit and couldnt cope with the fact that he could no longer control the narrative so turned his profile to private, did a pity video saying "I've never been in trouble, believe what you want, Im just gonna concentrate on my son" vid despite him having his son over for weekends previously and ignoring the fudge out of him to chat to girls on tiktok.

In the video he stated he has contacted the police about people having an opinion on his creepy, predatory, manipulative ways and his "tiktok manager" is going to sort it all out for him... :unsure: Also, his new girlfriend is called Sophie, she is a young mum of 1 - known him a week or 2, turned up to his house for a sleepover. They met on tiktok.

Sorry if I missed anything out.. Please add to it if Iv missed bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
great summaries. I think the screenshot of what he commented on Sophies recent post should be included in this new thread, as I feel like it's a huge red flag and could serve as a good warning to anyone coming across this. im unable to add it for some reason but please could someone else? thanks

Reactions: 8
Someone on the previous thread said he was being investigated by police for messaging underage girls on different apps... Is this legit? @Anon22 Imagine being Sophie with all this coming out about your 2 week boyfriend 😬

great summaries. I think the screenshot of what he commented on Sophies recent post should be included in this new thread, as I feel like it's a huge red flag and could serve as a good warning to anyone coming across this. im unable to add it for some reason but please could someone else? thanks

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Someone on the previous thread said he was being investigated by police for messaging underage girls on different apps... Is this legit? @Anon22 Imagine being Sophie with all this coming out about your 2 week boyfriend 😬
I can't express how much his comment triggers me because its exactly how my abusive exes would talk. I know we've mentioned the comment etc before but omggggg it truly is awful.

Reactions: 8
Wow, how's he managed that then? He looks like an actual creature yet he's managed to pull that. Yeah she might look a bit like Jeffrey Star but still

Reactions: 6
I'd love his body language to be analysed by an expert. The twitching, not keeping eye contact, the hair obsession, the clothing issues, his facial expressions. Then there's the food avertions, the high standards he preaches about. Like what women should wear, where you should shop, what colour underwear is acceptable even 😲. Sophie, honestly he's not the nice guy you've been led to believe. He will literally emotionally and mentally exhaust you, whilst he demands more and more of your time and attention, because he's totally unable to function as a grown up alone. He's said it himself before, that he needs someone to complete him. That's neither healthy OR normal. Save your energy for you and your child. Please don't end up like the last poor girl.

Reactions: 12
Re TikTok manager
When the snapshot eye fan account was floating around he said he was having a phone call with someone from TikTok (?!) about it
Then the account was taken down. Which I find absolutely bizzare since there are hundreds of creators with parody accounts about them, most creators don’t give a tit.

assume that’s who he means by his ‘TikTok manager’? But I don’t know any
Other creators who manage to speak to someone directly at TikTok.

how bizzare 🎶

Reactions: 4
I think the parody account was run by a couple of young girls taking the piss - he probs DMed them with threats from the police or some tit. I dont think he really has a tiktok manager, if he did, surely he'd be doing ads and making money from it seeing as he's on there all the time.

Reactions: 10
I think the parody account was run by a couple of young girls taking the piss - he probs DMed them with threats from the police or some tit. I dont think he really has a tiktok manager, if he did, surely he'd be doing ads and making money from it seeing as he's on there all the time.
they were pretty defiant tho? I went on their live they were uni student age and they were really funny. I really can’t imagine them caving in to him? Unless they really felt threatened? If you’re on here ladies hiiii 💅🏻 x

Reactions: 9
I love how when I first found this thread it was only on about 18 pages now we’re on our second thread 😂 in my opinion I feel like Paul tries to make himself look cute quirky innocent little boy type of vibe to draw the younger girls in! I know when people have anxiety they play with their hair tug on their clothes but he is doing it constantly in the video that I watched last night he physically turned my stomach…Sophie if you ever see this please run a mile from this spooky man! Also has he had a beard trim since someone on here told him to have one because he’s all of his hairs was uneven

I love how when I first found this thread it was only on about 18 pages now we’re on our second thread 😂 in my opinion I feel like Paul tries to make himself look cute quirky innocent little boy type of vibe to draw the younger girls in! I know when people have anxiety they play with their hair tug on their clothes but he is doing it constantly in the video that I watched last night he physically turned my stomach…Sophie if you ever see this please run a mile from this spooky man! Also has he had a beard trim since someone on here told him to have one because he’s all of his hairs was uneven
Also I’d like to add that my ex said to me “it’s your choice whether you believe it or not” that’s when I found out he was cheating 😂😂 so when someone says it’s your choice whether you believe it or not it’s a massive 🚩 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 14
RECAP
To cut a long story short, snapshoteye (tiktok) aka Paul is a pervert. This forum is to highlight this and hopefully bring to light how he’s using his platform, for personal gain, to talk to young girls.
In the last thread we discussed how Paul got a 16 year old pregnant when he was 27. Which is true by the way, he just won’t ever speak about it.
We also spoke up about the way he speaks to women and only really interacts with young, attractive girls and will ask them through a furrowed brow “hey are you not following me? Are we not following each other, why?!” After clicking on their profile 9 times out of 10 they’re either clearly a teenager or always younger than 25.
He has been known to message young girls, some as young as 16, this is not normal. What has a 41 year old man got in common with a 17 year old girl? Just recently he asked women to send him pictures and selfies privately via DM whilst live on TikTok, he was also asking for feet pictures but made it seem innocent like he was just having a laugh. This was the final straw for a lot of people watching, thus the other thread blew up. Now he’s gone private as he watches these threads and is obviously panicking.
Paul is a groomer, he preys on young vulnerable women and will use it to his advantage, all the while hiding behind this “bubbly nice guy” persona.
Paul also has his following list on private, this is a major red flag 🚩 what have you got to hide Paul?! It’s ok tho, we know…
Some of Paul’s mods seem to have fallen out with him and in his latest video he has accused them of writing false things on here about him. This is not the case, they’re all true and he’s panicking now because he knows it’s all catching up with him.
Now he’s threatening people by saying he’s going to the police, instead of addressing things and admitting any wrong doing, he’s pointing the blame elsewhere and wasting police time in the process which is just typical Paul behaviour.
This guy is a narcissist and will do ANYTHING to convince people he’s a good guy without actually ever being a good guy lol.

If you know anything about Paul, please use this forum to speak about it. We need to get the truth out there, I and many others believe he’s dangerous and needs to have his platform taken away.
Not all heroes wear capes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Commenting so I don't miss anything but I also died when he said tiktok manager. Oh my god he needs to reevaluate his life and piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.