SnapShotEye #2 I promise I’m not a ponce, I only asked for feet pics once!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha when she said she was coming off dual live “OK are you staying on live, I’ll come over to yours” and ended his instantly 😳
THIS!!!!!!!! HAHAAAAA omg. Now THAT was the highlight of the whole saga for me. He never asked her...he just immediately turned off and headed over. And yet....shes on by herself ....which means.....she didn't want him over on her live.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate the vibe people get with Sophie but I felt genuinely bad for her in that live,

she’s sitting there visibly overwhelmed, upset and stressed and Pau - who is staring at the screen the entire time, is so engrossed in his own self image and replying to hate comments with “witty” replies that it takes people screaming in chat “SHES UPSET” for him to turn his music off and be like oh yeah

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.