Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sophie will 100% drag this out as she has 2,000 viewers currently. this story won’t be told today, she’s loving the clout…

Reactions: 6
I cannot explain how fuming I am that in precisely 4 mins I have to put my phone down and watch a programme I’ve banged on about all week to my hubby so I can’t possibly go on my phone 😭😭😭😭😭
Please I beg for screen records!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She said when she got with him he said he was famous, then says… You’re not famous for the right reasons ??

Yet a min ago she said she didn’t know he was hated when she got with him?

• Haha
She said when she got with him he said he was famous, then says… You’re not famous for the right reasons ??

Yet a min ago she said she didn’t know he was hated when she got with him?
I think she meant people followed him for laughing at him not in awe of him

Reactions: 3
Anyone not on the live needs to get on, it's comedy gold!!!!

She said whenever they were out together, he'd be convinced he'd been spotted by a "fan" and start hopping and dancing around acting like a prat 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I spent a fortune on petrol... so yeah I should be keeping the velvetiser" 😂

Sophie is absolutely destroying him here, I can't believe it :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot explain how fuming I am that in precisely 4 mins I have to put my phone down and watch a programme I’ve banged on about all week to my hubby so I can’t possibly go on my phone 😭😭😭😭😭
Get your priorities straight! I'm 90% sure my boyfriend is trying to break up with me by text right now but I will NOT allow me to be distracted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell him you need a tit and lock yourself in the bathroom- this is a must! 😂😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.